4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
And here's some screenshot for the last Secrets (v0.2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit : A PDF with some hints and tips
Hey, thx for helping with the Secret cards but what is this place? Is it Celias home? if so, then i cant go thr, it always says Work in Progress. what is this place? >>>

thx

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hey, thx for helping with the Secret cards but what is this place? Is it Celias home? if so, then i cant go thr, it always says Work in Progress. what is this place? >>>

thx
That's Zuri's & Suri's house. You'll encounter them as soon as you unlock Dad's workplace.

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Why is the Mom's Weekend Event Locked, I told Linda about the bob's business trip????? how to unlock it??? or do i have to wait for future update??

Reactions: reyrey22

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Why is the Mom's Weekend Event Locked, I told Linda about the bob's business trip????? how to unlock it??? or do i have to wait for future update??
You probably did not buy the red wine like she asked. It's required for the event.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a way to get the twins house location back after you finish their line or do I have to backtrack my saves to get the card at that location?

Noamiko

Apr 30, 2017
No I just now went to the shop and she has been robbed so I guess I was a bit behind on her stuff.

I've finished with Mom, Ziri, Siri and Dad has to work harder now so I guess that part will be for the next update.

I will let you know once I get more done with Caroline.

Thanks again for the help.

I'm stuck where I helped Caroline after the robbery (picked up things at the store), talked with her when she took Mom's laptop,
Found the nail polish on the store floor and Voilet at the Alley (she just admitted she needed the money), yet I dont get the option to give her money in the morning. what did I miss?

and...how do I have sex with the twins? I found all 3 company names, told the truth and all I get is a BJ....tried lying and got the violent response....

10X!

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm stuck where I helped Caroline after the robbery (picked up things at the store), talked with her when she took Mom's laptop,
Found the nail polish on the store floor and Voilet at the Alley (she just admitted she needed the money), yet I dont get the option to give her money in the morning. what did I miss?

and...how do I have sex with the twins? I found all 3 company names, told the truth and all I get is a BJ....tried lying and got the violent response....

10X!
the answer is...spam a few days for twins, they message you. As for the sister, check the couch in the evening and the sisters room in the morning daily, I'm not sure how many days but eventually after talking to her in her room she will be in your room when you wake up and ask for money...do that twice and follow what she says after that.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to get the twins house location back after you finish their line or do I have to backtrack my saves to get the card at that location?
Just type

Z_home_unlocked = True

into the console.

10X!
I'm not sure but you may need to exhaust all dialogue options with her in the living room, possibly even in her store to trigger that event.

The twins send you a text a couple days after you gave them the name of the last company (provided you did not lie to them obviously), just try to sleep and skip some days, it should trigger eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes