[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcleave

Feb 7, 2018
I wonder, with the mom. i have gotten to the part after her husband comes home during the night when they try to have sex (son/mom) but after that she aint in her bedroom/job or anywhere. Also now the weekend event says locked in red?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I wonder, with the mom. i have gotten to the part after her husband comes home during the night when they try to have sex (son/mom) but after that she aint in her bedroom/job or anywhere. Also now the weekend event says locked in red?
This is intentional. After the weekend event she vanishes from the game except during the night when she can be seen sleeping in her bed.

Rcleave

Feb 7, 2018
This is intentional. After the weekend event she vanishes from the game except during the night when she can be seen sleeping in her bed.
so the game basically ends there, cuz i can no longer se anyone else then at night.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
One of the cards is on the back window of Bob's car when the door's open.

Another one on the vertical vent thing on the right building in the Dark Alley.

Can't upload pics atm but hopefully someone can upload after reading this
No card in his car i clicked the whole damn screen so if the car does have one a pic is needed.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
but i select spy cam and nothing happen when i click on the bathroom.
You might wanna check if somebody is actually in the bathroom before you spy ... unless you like spying on some random imaginary friends. But hey, each to his own.

jikhak

May 5, 2017
You might wanna check if somebody is actually in the bathroom before you spy ... unless you like spying on some random imaginary friends. But hey, each to his own.
i finished the game but no one in the bathroom,i try all day time or night time but still no one on the bathroom

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i finished the game but no one in the bathroom,i try all day time or night time but still no one on the bathroom
Well yeah ... obviously since the girls vanish from the game after you reach their respective final scene.

And besides why would you even want to spy on the girls if you already finished the game? After a certain point the MC can see them naked at will. Just think about it for a second will ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes