[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
so I got up to the part with mom where you are about to fuck and the dad walks in and the following morninf it says thats it for scenes with mom? is there no more yet?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
so I got up to the part with mom where you are about to fuck and the dad walks in and the following morninf it says thats it for scenes with mom? is there no more yet?
Yes, thats about it. Dad took sweet revenge and cockblocked you!

dagoreth

Mar 2, 2018
I found a secret passage in Father's company and it seems he used to betray his mother what should I do ???

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I found a secret passage in Father's company and it seems he used to betray his mother what should I do ???
Nothing. Thats just a little plot element that may or may not have relevance later on in the storyline. But not for now.
How do I make my relationship with Sara come to lv 3?
You can't. It stays on 2 in this update. And keep asking such questions here, not on the main thread.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well that is super weird, your savegame is actually fine.

At first I skipped the weekdays as it was starting on a monday and without me doing anything the weekend event for mom was unlocked and selectable. I really do not know why it doesn't trigger on your side.
I've attached your savegame to this post. It is completely unaltered, I just renamed it.

White wine is useless.
Put the red book on the last row of the bookshelf in dad's office when he is not around.
Just in case, @bobbo69 , did you try to trigger it randomly? :) Because weekend event should be triggered on friday evening (i tried it then, i'm not sure if it works earlier on friday to be sure) and it reminded me of this one time report a while ago when a guy couldn't trigger the Celia skype connection... because he tried to do it in the afternoon, instead of the evening. So it couldn't be that you are trying to trigger it on a random day instead of friday maybe?
Thanks to both of you, I tried it on Friday evening as well, I'll keep on trying I guess when I feel like playing it again, that's why we sometimes need a walkthrough lol... ;) I appreciate all you do guy's ant I can't thank you enough

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Thanks to both of you, I tried it on Friday evening as well, I'll keep on trying I guess when I feel like playing it again, that's why we sometimes need a walkthrough lol... ;) I appreciate all you do guy's ant I can't thank you enough
You have also tried with my save, mate?

Curtne

Nov 22, 2017
hey im new at this game, can u tell me where i can get fully walkthrough im stuck and its really hard to get money, the console didnt work ya?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
No, why, you think I should?
Yes, as I said it's identical to yours but its my playthrough, we did exactly the same things.
To see immediately if it works, when you load the save continue to click on the bed and select "sleep until next day", click again on Friday morning and select "Weekend event".

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Ok, now that I've almost fucked the mother lol, can you make your score higher than 2 out of 5 for sarah? and what anout Celia, I'm at 1 out of 5 with her, I thought for sure there was a way to at least bring it to 2

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Ok, now that I've almost fucked the mother lol, can you make your score higher than 2 out of 5 for sarah? and what anout Celia, I'm at 1 out of 5 with her, I thought for sure there was a way to at least bring it to 2
Sara's content ends with the pool date, your relationship remains at 2/5. Level 3 is for v0.3

I checked your save, you didn't exhaust all dialogue options with Celia and missing some scenes.
Check the walkthrough for her in the first post to get to level 2.

guys why Linda or mom weekend event event is locked?
Well probably because you didn't read what she told you. You need to buy the red wine on the right shelf of the shop.

Reactions: bobbo69

chernandez244

Jan 29, 2018
I have problem when I try to work with linda she says she doesn't have any more work to do. Then Mc says to massage her in the evening after work, but I can't enter the office, and she is not home

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The Twins better give you 50% of the cut for making them rich like that and why would the MC not ask for more than just sex? The MC is old enough to know what is going on and he could have made a big deal to take half and then he would be set for life adding his father's shares when his father dies on top of half from the twins. Or maybe even recorded the Twins and used it as blackmail or even made a deal for half with dating them so they all could be rich and be having threesomes.
This MC is not being smart when i was 18 and that all happened to me i would have asked for half and asked to date them i mean the MC is good looking and has a good size dick so it would have worked out.

Never mind the twins are no good they are sluts.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I have problem when I try to work with linda she says she doesn't have any more work to do. Then Mc says to massage her in the evening after work, but I can't enter the office, and she is not home
I don't know this is too vague to give you any help, if you want you can upload your save here and I'll check it out for you.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The card in the dads office is freaking hard to get since the day is covering it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes