[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parli

Apr 16, 2018
I finished with a little help from reading the threads. Thank you for the patience with some people not wanting to read and asking the same questions over and over!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you get above relation 2 with sarah?
You don't. It stays on two in this update.
hey i know i've posted about this a few times but noone has responded and really want it done i really love the game but i don't want to wait till next version to see if it's fixed my problem is dad's work isn't showing up on the map when i try to talk to him he says not now i even can't click on his car
Dad's workplace opens up when you pursue mom's questline to the point she sends you to figure out when he'll be out of town. You reached that point?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i drag the saves people have into my save spot in the game folder. but my old saves are still there instead... any help?
You have to rename the files to proper save format. After you download it the site attached an ID number to it, you have to cut that part. Like.. 123454_1-1-LT1.save is what you got after downloading. Rename it to 1-1-LT1.save to make ot functional. And by the way, saves go into "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City" folder and not into the game\saves one.

Oct 23, 2017
You have to rename the files to proper save format. After you download it the site attached an ID number to it, you have to cut that part. Like.. 123454_1-1-LT1.save is what you got after downloading. Rename it to 1-1-LT1.save to make ot functional. And by the way, saves go into "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City" folder and not into the game\saves one.
ty youre a legend

KobeFan2017

Aug 12, 2017
Is my game bugged? I put in the password into her computer previously, it won't let me even interact with it anymore.

But I can't put any of the sex shop items into teacher's drawer to proceed with that storyline.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Sucks the Twins turned out to be sluts so i kinda lose a little interest in em.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You don't. It stays on two in this update.
Dad's workplace opens up when you pursue mom's questline to the point she sends you to figure out when he'll be out of town. You reached that point?
no i haven't i'm at the point where i have to talk to zuri at dad's workplace where is she haven't unlocked her house either

Reactions: chernandez244

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
When I try to load my 1st saved game after the update, it doesn't load. I always get the "spinning wheel of death" icon (Mac version) then it goes back to the main menu. Is there a way to fix it? Well this happen to my other files? Is there a way to delete my current files?

mm21_

Mar 15, 2018
I think I bought the red wine too early or my save is bugged. I cant work anymore for mom and it says i should come in the evening or give her a massage but i cant find her in the evening, both parents are asleep at night, and in the morning it just says kiss or bye every time. Do i have to make a new save?

Reactions: JIT

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
I think I bought the red wine too early or my save is bugged. I cant work anymore for mom and it says i should come in the evening or give her a massage but i cant find her in the evening, both parents are asleep at night, and in the morning it just says kiss or bye every time. Do i have to make a new save?
Check if she's in the kitchen or her bedroom in the evening.

Reactions: JIT

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
Check if she's in the kitchen or her bedroom in the evening.
I got the same issue as @mm21_ . Mother is not in bedroom or kitchen in the evening so I can't continue.

*EDIT* my bad. didn't realize there was another shelf in the shop -_-

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How can i do Linda's weeknd event?
Progress her questline untill you have the info on when dad's gonna leave town, tell her, buy red wine and do the event on friday evening.

Company names, 1) search his desk 2) unlock the safe with code that is in the left drawer next to the sofa 3) ask Zuri about the third one.

Tripod

May 17, 2017
I can't get the card in Dad's office on the top left under the Time/Day UI. There is nothing hidden under it. I clicked a thousand times in the left corner on every single pixel but nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes