[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
Maybe it's because I'm playing on android. But after I speak with mom at work and she says there's no work I skip to the evening and she's not in the kitchen and I cant find her.
Maybe you can work with caroline?

Alo

May 24, 2017
i cant get dad workplace, ive already past mom scene in her room, but when i go to her work she said she has lot of work, i cant advance help?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
If anyone can help, here is my save file, kinda stuck.
I can't open any of your saves. I need one from the proper version I can't check those sorry.

i cant get dad workplace, ive already past mom scene in her room, but when i go to her work she said she has lot of work, i cant advance help?
Work at her workplace again until you get to the restaurant date.

Hi guys how do I unlock the mom event? after the red wine event
The game tells you that you reached the end of mom's content after the red wine event.

-Nekopoi-

Apr 26, 2018
I payed in android, and after talked with caroline at night I don't see linda in the kitchen, somebody help me please

-Nekopoi-

Apr 26, 2018
I payed in android, and after talked with caroline at night I don't see linda in the kitchen, somebody help me please

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How to for mom?? Im stuck
The choices are kiss or bye ... i cant work..
Help asap
With so much information we'll need a fortune teller to know why you're stuck.

But whatever give me your save and I'll check for you. Unless you're playing on stupid Android, then it won't work.

Reactions: Amer

Purplezyrrup

Mar 14, 2018
With so much information we'll need a fortune teller to know why you're stuck.

But whatever give me your save and I'll check for you. Unless you're playing on stupid Android, then it won't work.

Yeah im playing in andriod!!! Is it a bugged???

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Unless you're playing on stupid Android, then it won't work.
I'm honestly surprised anyone would play a game like this on Android.
Is there a new generation of 12+ inches smartphones on the market that I'm not aware of?

Reactions: sarge87

Alo

May 24, 2017

but i cant when i go to work for the 2 time , she says as lot of tihings to do, and the morimg the only opitions to talk is kiss or bye

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017

but i cant when i go to work for the 2 time , she says as lot of tihings to do, and the morimg the only opitions to talk is kiss or bye
Upload your save I'll check it for you. Unless you play on Android then don't bother.

codatr

Aug 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "Anon4321, post: 720936, участник: 81708"] Из разных источников я собрал список из всех 20 мест секретных карт

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes