[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I started a fresh game and still can't trigger weekend with mom, I did I think 3 weekends with Sarah, cause the story wasn't ready for mom yet but the option was there, just greyed out, but now that the story is read, it doesn't show up anymore, WTF???

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I started a fresh game and still can't trigger weekend with mom, I did I think 3 weekends with Sarah, cause the story wasn't ready for mom yet but the option was there, just greyed out, but now that the story is read, it doesn't show up anymore, WTF???
Keep talking to her in the morning until she asks you to learn about dad's business trip date, then you have to progress in dad's questline and ask his secretary about the business trip. Talk to mom again to unlock the weekend event.
PS: Remember to buy the red wine at the shop.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Keep talking to her in the morning until she asks you to learn about dad's business trip date, then you have to progress in dad's questline and ask his secretary about the business trip. Talk to mom again to unlock the weekend event.
PS: Remember to buy the red wine at the shop.
Yes, I know, did all that and still doesn't trigger.

Reactions: bobn

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Is there any other action with the twins? I gave them all 3 names and got to the blowjob scene. But somebody told me we can go all the way with the twins...?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Do you have all the scenes on your computer and found all the secret cards? Then yes you have seen everything worth mentioning.

You sure you don't want me to look into your savegame? Offer still stands.
Sure, here, take a look:

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I have inserted 0.2 guides from Icstor and a picture of Zuri into the pdf walkthrough.
Still need to update Map and list of non playable characters and other extra walkthrough(if necessary).
Credit: Papy.ion6984 and Icstor and others I forgot to mention.
Disclaimer: This is an incomplete walkthrough.

kingm3

May 8, 2018
So what the white wine for and the book from dad office? I have them in my inventory and i think i done with every activity.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Sure, here, take a look:
Well that is super weird, your savegame is actually fine.

At first I skipped the weekdays as it was starting on a monday and without me doing anything the weekend event for mom was unlocked and selectable. I really do not know why it doesn't trigger on your side.
I've attached your savegame to this post. It is completely unaltered, I just renamed it.

So what the white wine for and the book from dad office? I have them in my inventory and i think i done with every activity.
White wine is useless.
Put the red book on the last row of the bookshelf in dad's office when he is not around.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Sure, here, take a look:
I did the same thing as sarge87, your save works fine for me too.
And seems that we played in the same way 'cause I have a save identical to yours, only the day is different.
Are you spying on me? :p Anyway, try this if yours doesn't work.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just in case, @bobbo69 , did you try to trigger it randomly? :) Because weekend event should be triggered on friday evening (i tried it then, i'm not sure if it works earlier on friday to be sure) and it reminded me of this one time report a while ago when a guy couldn't trigger the Celia skype connection... because he tried to do it in the afternoon, instead of the evening. So it couldn't be that you are trying to trigger it on a random day instead of friday maybe?

dude6412

Nov 27, 2017
here is a full 100% complete save make sure you have the 0.2 version

dagoreth

Mar 2, 2018
what is the swimming pool card for ??
When I go to school, she sends me to meet the teacher, but when I say she is in work in progress, what I do so far, I have just arrived at the LV 3 of the big sister, does anyone have a step by step to talk to me? ?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
what is the swimming pool card for ??
When I go to school, she sends me to meet the teacher, but when I say she is in work in progress, what I do so far, I have just arrived at the LV 3 of the big sister, does anyone have a step by step to talk to me? ?
Swimming pool card is for your weekend date with Sara. Obviously this is only available once per week, once you go to sleep on a Friday you will have the option to go on said date.

The intercom message at the school is a bug, just ignore it. There are no new Celia scenes in this version.

Caroline's content ends at relationship status 3/5 nothing more to explore after that.

Reactions: dagoreth

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
about the twin sisters what I do about them, I'm going to lie or tell the truth ???
Lie and get a bit different ending, tell truth and you get faphappy times. But whatever you choose, you'll be able to get both ending in the Gallery regardless of your choice when you unlock those scenes.

dagoreth

Mar 2, 2018
Swimming pool card is for your weekend date with Sara. Obviously this is only available once per week, once you go to sleep on a Friday you will have the option to go on said date.

The intercom message at the school is a bug, just ignore it. There are no new Celia scenes in this version.

Caroline's content ends at relationship status 3/5 nothing more to explore after that.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes