[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
There are consequence lying to zuri just wait a couple of days after you told her the last company name

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
where do you get the 3rd company name...also where you view the secret scenes at?

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
There are consequence lying to zuri just wait a couple of days after you told her the last company name
I couldn't get the other name too. If u did it can you tell me how can I upgrade my relationship with Sara and how to find second name?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
where do you get the 3rd company name...also where you view the secret scenes at?
You're allowed to use the search function in the top right corner of this thread you know?
You would've found both answers to your questions.

Talk to Dad in the morning for the third company name and click on the victory symbol (the hand) behind your computer for the secret scenes.

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
I couldn't get the other name too. If u did it can you tell me how can I upgrade my relationship with Sara and how to find second name?
To get second company name u have to wait until afternoon then head to dads office an open the 1st drawer by the windows to get a safe code then click on the chair, theres a safe down there click it and you will find the second company name

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
To get second company name u have to wait until afternoon then head to dads office an open the 1st drawer by the windows to get a safe code then click on the chair, theres a safe down there click it and you will find the second company name
Thanks now I got it. How about sarah? How can I date with her.
And one more thing. When I tried to date with Linda , I can't click the text. Its red. Whats it ?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks now I got it. How about sarah? How can I date with her.
And one more thing. When I tried to date with Linda , I can't click the text. Its red. Whats it ?
Did you buy the red wine? It's required for the date and can be found on the right shelf of the shop.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If you told the truth you'll get the threesome as reward.
If you lied Zuri tries to kill you but nothing happens as you are saved by Suri.

Doesn't matter in this version. There might be some repercussions in future versions but right now you still unlock the sex scene on your computer even if you have lied to them.

Your save seems bugged. I'll look into into it if you want, just upload it here.
Thanks sarge87, but I'll probably restart from the beginning, that's one of the many reasons that it's nice to have a descent walkthrough :) but thanks for your help bro

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
does sara's relationship get to 3 this update or is it just the swimming pool date

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Reactions: Darkaura

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
I think I may have found a couple of bugs, not sure where to report them to, or check if anyone else has them.
The first one is Celia - maybe I bought things in the wrong order, but when I open the cabinet in the teachers office, I dont have the option to leave anything I bought from the sex shop - so the "did you get my present" is greyed out.
I am now in the loop that she calls me to her office when I go to the school, so I'm at the end of that one anyway.

The other is when I talk to Caroline at night - the text is clearly as if she is supposed to be in a salon getting her feet done, but she is at home on the couch. It's a bit weird, especially when one of my responses is something like "oh, I was just exploring the city"

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I think I may have found a couple of bugs, not sure where to report them to, or check if anyone else has them.
The first one is Celia - maybe I bought things in the wrong order, but when I open the cabinet in the teachers office, I dont have the option to leave anything I bought from the sex shop - so the "did you get my present" is greyed out.
I am now in the loop that she calls me to her office when I go to the school, so I'm at the end of that one anyway.

The other is when I talk to Caroline at night - the text is clearly as if she is supposed to be in a salon getting her feet done, but she is at home on the couch. It's a bit weird, especially when one of my responses is something like "oh, I was just exploring the city"
If I recall correctly you have to select the item (dildo for instance) in your inventory and then click on the drawer. I don't think you can put items that are not selected in it.

The salon is the living room, it's how ICSTOR calls it in the CGIs as well. The dialogue does seem unfinished though and he probably planned the scene to take place elsewhere but decided differently it seems. It's definitely not a bug though, everything is fine with your game.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Yep, tried that.
You could use the console and force that dialogue option to trigger, just type

webcam_dildo_scenes_unloacked_V1 = 1

into the console.

The typo for 'unlocked' doesn't come from me, it's how ICSTOR coded it.

Reactions: Darkaura
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes