[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
After you have given the twins the third company name and they have given you a blowjob, what are you supposed to do?

uhohitsuhoh

May 21, 2017
im in need of an actual walkthrough

pretty sure i havent seen the end of this update, finished the twins content and carolines, i think i finished saras, the pool weekend event, but i can't get the mom weekend event, it says locked everytime. not sure how to get wine i think thats needed?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
To get more money - from the console replace '100' with how much you want:
Code:
$ inventory.earn(100)

Reactions: Saltheart

2real

Jan 18, 2018
im in need of an actual walkthrough

pretty sure i havent seen the end of this update, finished the twins content and carolines, i think i finished saras, the pool weekend event, but i can't get the mom weekend event, it says locked everytime. not sure how to get wine i think thats needed?
in the store on the right

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Is the weekend event with Linda, the dinner date that was in the evening, if so I didn't need to buy wine.
If not, I can't unlock the other weekend event with her that is listed but greyed out. I've followed all the tips in here, had the cunlingus event etc. Am I missing something? Just want to make sure there wan't another event.

ThoraxDrew

Aug 14, 2017
I know this may be dumb, but how do I use the spy cam? I purchased it, went to the kitchen, and selected it, but can't seem to figure out how to place it?

godlikex5

Mar 29, 2018
Is the weekend event with Linda, the dinner date that was in the evening, if so I didn't need to buy wine.
If not, I can't unlock the other weekend event with her that is listed but greyed out. I've followed all the tips in here, had the cunlingus event etc. Am I missing something? Just want to make sure there wan't another event.
the evening date no need to buy anything.. the red wine is for the weekend date. after that no more event already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes