[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know whats the deal with the locked room next to the teacher's office? Its been bugging me since the beginning of the game.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone know whats the deal with the locked room next to the teacher's office? Its been bugging me since the beginning of the game.
Nothing. It has no usage yet.

I just talked to the twins about getting the names from dad's reports for rewards. So, I took one and started chatting with Zuri. I got a green text (Truth) or a red text (Lie), which one should I do? Since its my dad's company my head tells me to lie to protect him, but I don't know what the MC wants.
Right now it will have no consequences beside the final scene between you and Zuri. Truth = Lewds, Lie = Drama.

Reactions: Zontany
U

User_619990

hey guys does anyone has the walkthrough for the last update please

dagoreth

Mar 2, 2018
until lv goes the relationship of the characters ?? I'm with the mother and the big sister lv 3, and the teacher and the little sister lv 2, could someone tell me?

Clitourist

Feb 26, 2018
i have the items and have the webcam installed but i can't put anything in celia's drawer? i have also talked to the counselor and put the pic in her drawer

bhapy28

Oct 7, 2017
I cant proceed with Linda (mom) story, stuck at giving massage in evening which i dont know where can i find her.

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
I have a possibly dumb question:
I'm on day four, I've done two photo shoots with Caroline. When I go to speak to her in her room in the morning, she's laying on the bed in her underwear looking at her phone. When I click on her, it says "I've already talked to her" even though I haven't talked to her on the fourth morning. Is this a bug or do I just need to do more photo shoots? I've looked through the thread, but I can't find anyone else mention this.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I cant proceed with Linda (mom) story, stuck at giving massage in evening which i dont know where can i find her.
You find her in the kitchen, unless you're using the android version. In that case it's a well known bug, she doesn't appear and you can't proceed anymore.
When I click on her, it says "I've already talked to her" even though I haven't talked to her on the fourth morning. Is this a bug or I just need to do more photo shoots?
Not a bug, keep doing photoshoots and keep trying to talk to her at home, it's the right way to proceed in her questline.

Reactions: bhapy28 and Gwb2006

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
You find her in the kitchen, unless you're using the android version. In that case it's a well known bug, she doesn't appear and you can't proceed anymore.

Not a bug, keep doing photoshoots and keep trying to talk to her at home, it's the right way to proceed in her questline.
Thanks. That's what I figured, but I didn't want to waste a bunch of time just to find out later it was a game breaking bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes