[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes they do, but it`s kind random, and they bath afternoons and evenings, if I remember correctly.

Kokya

May 16, 2018
You have to progress with her untill you tell her when dads gonna be out of town, she tells you to come back on friday and BRING RED WINE...

Sleep on friday. It should work.
Hey ennoch. Did you get any luck on triggering the mom weekend. I am stuck with it....i even bought the red and white wine. Now what?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Of course i did, and it had nothing to do with luck :p Beside the red wine keep in mind that we are talking about weekend event. Weekend starts on friday. You can only trigger the even on friday, try it on the evening. And will only happen if you set it up already with mom, so when she sent you off to meet her on the weekend and you have your red wine. Just hit the bed on friday evening when you met those conditions.

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey ennoch. Did you get any luck on triggering the mom weekend. I am stuck with it....i even bought the red and white wine. Now what?
Of course i did, and it had nothing to do with luck :p Beside the red wine keep in mind that we are talking about weekend event. Weekend starts on friday. You can only trigger the even on friday, try it on the evening. And will only happen if you set it up already with mom, so when she sent you off to meet her on the weekend and you have your red wine. Just hit the bed on friday evening when you met those conditions.
What this guy is thinking ??? He ask help and when you give him an answer, he asks did YOU ascomplish the event (and with LUCK) ??? OMG x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how to open the safe in dads office ?
When you need the second company name for Zuri, the password for it will appear. In the drawer, left to the sofa and you can open the safe with it while sitting in the chair.

LateTony

May 16, 2018
I can't connect to Celia on the webcam, i have loaded the software i bought on the PC and followed everything else upto then.

Also I am stuck on Linda, after the date she is only in bed in the am, the only options are Kiss, Bye Ask about Bob is greyed out. She is no longer found at her work.

And also stuck on Carlina, she is in her bedroom in the am, but i get 'you have already talked to her' if i select. Only other option is to meet her at the store and take photos.

Any Help?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I can't connect to Celia on the webcam, i have loaded the software i bought on the PC and followed everything else upto then.

Also I am stuck on Linda, after the date she is only in bed in the am, the only options are Kiss, Bye Ask about Bob is greyed out. She is no longer found at her work.

And also stuck on Carlina, she is in her bedroom in the am, but i get 'you have already talked to her' if i select. Only other option is to meet her at the store and take photos.

Any Help?
So, you don`t know, how to play this game !!!! Well, in the nuttshell, you click and explore EVERYTHING and READ ALL dialogues, what game gives you. How hard is to explore couple of places (all) at 4 times a day ??? Just a hint, SAVE game at every morning, so if you mess up, you don`t need to start at the beginning.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Evening. You can only call her at evening and only after you blackmailed her with a blackmail letter as Judy suggests.
Yes, well, you really should play the games indeed. Like you can make photos of her? Then do it! They are there for a reason.

Reactions: Nerttu

LateTony

May 16, 2018
Evening. You can only call her at evening and only after you blackmailed her with a blackmail letter as Judy suggests.
Yes, well, you really should play the games indeed. Like you can make photos of her? Then do it! They are there for a reason.
I put the blackmail note in the locker in the teachers room.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I put the blackmail note in the locker in the teachers room.
If you were removed from school it shows it was taken. Wait a day, you can start the evening webcam blackmail sessions with Celia then, at the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes