[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXeydriyanXx

Apr 9, 2018
I'm stuck at Linda's Story. I've already peeked at her during the night and they're just sleeping. In the morning when I talk to her, the only options were "ask for a kiss" and "bye". Then at work, she just says that she don't have work to give to me and tells me to go back some other day. What to do?

Reactions: irishbandy

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
is there an up to date walkthrough? because according to the scenes and extras gallery im missing quite a bit and ive followed the walkthrough to the end

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why don`t you just read what game tells you to do ??? If you can read WT, sure you can read the game dialogue.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I'm stuck at Linda's Story. I've already peeked at her during the night and they're just sleeping. In the morning when I talk to her, the only options were "ask for a kiss" and "bye". Then at work, she just says that she don't have work to give to me and tells me to go back some other day. What to do?
Don't play on Android it's the only solution for now that version has a game-breaking bug in the mom quest.

is there an up to date walkthrough? because according to the scenes and extras gallery im missing quite a bit and ive followed the walkthrough to the end
Use this

and this

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Do you seriously claim, that Mom dosen`t ASK you to bring RED WINE ???? Do you READ, what hints game gives to you ???

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Do you seriously claim, that Mom dosen`t ASK you to bring RED WINE ???? Do you READ, what hints game gives to you ???
The usual problem is that people not seem to realize that we have new clickable shelf in the shop, just checking out the usual one by reflex and when they see no wine they are left puzzled. Interesting thing that the new clickable shelf is actually made so that it depicts alcoholic drinks exactly. Wich is itself the hint.

The actual problem is, as i've explained this before, how people view this game. They think 0.1 is chapter one and 0.2 is chapter two. Instead of seeing it as one game being in developement and prone to fundamental changes. So they don't explore and think that everything was set in stone with chapter 1. Instead of realizing that it was just v0.1 and everything can change, new things can appear at places.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, maybe I misunderstud, but guy asked WHAT red wine, he didn`t say that he can`t find it, but eitherway as you have notised, I don`t understand people, who plays the game in one hand and with the WT another. LOL

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh i wasn't actually pointing out that, more like was just sharing my thoughts on the matter of the many such questions.

evega

May 14, 2018
So, since we sre going to wait a bit for the next uptdate, any recomendations for the next game to play in the meantime? I try just very brefly the “milfy villa” but cannot get over the rpg pokemon style... something similar to this game would be awesome!

tongas123

May 15, 2018
guys can anyone help me how to activate mom's weekend event and bobs'dad's office? ( done with giving moms
Cunnilingus)

Note: im using android phone

Fetih1453

May 12, 2018
hello i am playing 0.2b version on android device but i could not find bob's office anymore please help or share full finished file

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Where these all secret gallery cards? Could someone tell me that?
Look at this post :
To view them, click on the victory hand above the PC in MC room and use this thread for this kind of questions. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes