[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone know how do I actually put toys inside Celia's locker?
Progress with her blackmail first a bit. Then you can put those itmes in her locker by actually selecting one in your inventory then open the locker and you'll see where to put it.
Now gonna have to go threw it from old save to get a call back "wink" ;) Love the game!
Actually you can revisit "honest" ending through the gallery so you don't have to redo the whole thing for reals.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
1. i date with Linda and saw her fuck with Bob at night, she call MC name, and what next, I'm stuck, how to get in Bob office ?!
2. I meet the girl was punch at the Dark Alley so what next ?!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
1. i date with Linda and saw her fuck with Bob at night, she call MC name, and what next, I'm stuck, how to get in Bob office ?!
Talk with Linda in the morning in the bedroom, exhaust all talk option (this will take a couple of days as she has different option the other day), then visit her workplace untill she is busy and you'll be given the hint that she might need a massage. She'll be in the kitchen on that day in the evening.
2. I meet the girl was punch at the Dark Alley so what next ?!
Just keep talking with Caroline. She will ask for money. Twice. Quite a lot so be prepared because you need to give her that amount on the spot (150$ and 200$ the other day). You'll be invited to a date at night afterwards after a while.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Just keep talking with Caroline. She will ask for money. Twice. Quite a lot so be prepared because you need to give her that amount on the spot (150$ and 200$ the other day). You'll be invited to a date at night afterwards after a while.
yeah, I gave her that money in the morning, is that all ?

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Stuck with Mom progress and nO Dad office yet.

Office keep saying massage in evening after no work. But mom aint there. Already done the kinky bedroom play with sleeping dad.

Help

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Office keep saying massage in evening after no work. But mom aint there.
Mom appears in the kitchen at evening and not in the office. Unless you play on android because then you are screwed.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Mom appears in the kitchen at evening and not in the office. Unless you play on android because then you are screwed.
Well shit I playing this for the Mom... I guess I should wait for the next update since no sign of bug fix for Android. Unless you happen to have a Save file just after the date prompt for that kitchen scene

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Well i for one lied to twins... thought it may help with later updates but.. "never lie LOL" You have been warned.
Now gonna have to go threw it from old save to get a call back "wink" ;) Love the game!
I lied to, poor bob, do you have to tank his company?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well shit I playing this for the Mom... I guess I should wait for the next update since no sign of bug fix for Android. Unless you happen to have a Save file just after the date prompt for that kitchen scene
If you upload your save, i can get past the mom-at-kitchen obstacle and reupload for you and MAYBE it will work since there is no guarantees if save can be used back and forth between droid and pc.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I got the sex scene with Linda and the MC next to her sleeping husband. Wow - her 2nd orgasm is off da hook! The problem is I can't make the scene repeat. Is this a 'one and done' thing, or is there a way to trigger it again?
SURELY with all the work that went into this animation it can be repeated, RIGHT???
It was triggered by speaking to Linda at her office until the hint pops up she might like an evening massage. I can get the massage hint by returning to her office, but she never shows up in the kitchen after the one time.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
but she never shows up in the kitchen after the one time.
Complete Linda's line and you'll have the scene in the gallery and you can repeat it from there. Well, if you play it Android she never will and you are stuck. If you don't, then you probably not there just yet, you have do all the story-progress talk with her in the bedroom in the morning and everything in her workplace first.
EDIT: Oh so you got that already? Yes, its a one time thing :) You continue her line from there on by listening her chat with Judy and then you will have Dad's office. Just go through with her line and have the new scenes in the gallery unlocked.

Reactions: SciGuy

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how to find The Company Name ?! Guys
The first is on the table you can find if you sit down in the chair. The second is in the safe, the code will be in the drawer on the left side of the sofa, the third one.. you have to talk with Zuri for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes