[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Have gotten the envelope and written the letter on the Celia path. Is the teacher break room the one opposite the teacher's office? I have the key, but no matter what I do I'm not able to open the door. Tried selecting the key in the inventory and clicking on the door as mentioned earlier in this thread, but nothing happens.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Have gotten the envelope and written the letter on the Celia path. Is the teacher break room the one opposite the teacher's office? I have the key, but no matter what I do I'm not able to open the door. Tried selecting the key in the inventory and clicking on the door as mentioned earlier in this thread, but nothing happens.
Nope. The Teacher's Break room is the one thats next to the Classrooms.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you get the weekend event with anyone else but Sarah??
What do you mean anyone else. Only Linda has a weekend even beside Sarah. And for her you need to progress though all of her storyline because thats the very last thing you can do with her. When you are there, you need red wine from the shop and try it on friday evening.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
What do you mean anyone else. Only Linda has a weekend even beside Sarah. And for her you need to progress though all of her storyline because thats the very last thing you can do with her. When you are there, you need red wine from the shop and try it on friday evening.
How do you get the weekend event with anyone else but Sarah??
What he said.
And also DO NOT play on shitty Android, play it on your computer. The Android version has a game-breaking bug in the mom quest.

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
My save files don't work, even the ones from here won't show up in the loading screen?
Help anyone?

Also, thanks for the answers on my other question.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
My save files don't work, even the ones from here won't show up in the loading screen?
Help anyone?
Have you renamed them correctly AND put them into the Appdata/Roaming/RenPy/Milfy City folder?

Blazing_fire

Jul 23, 2017
how do i get celia to do the dildo scene, done with the vibrator scene, also what to do with the white wine, the red book in dads car,sexy cloth?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Beside buying it, nothing. Dildo is used the way as the vibrator, you'll have the option to make her use it inside the "get naked" group. At leasts that how i remember it..
The sexy cloth from the sexshop is another object Celia can wear. The red book from cat goes into the clickable bookshelf in dad's office. Bottom row, the middle slot.

Blazing_fire

Jul 23, 2017
how do i get celia to wear the dress and use the dildo,for the dildo do i have to just continue the evening sessions till the option pops up, btw thx for answering

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how do i get celia to wear the dress and use the dildo,for the dildo do i have to just continue the evening sessions till the option pops up, btw thx for answering
The answer is yet to all these questions. Yes, keep doing these sessions day after day and there will be new options.

selters

May 9, 2018
Hi Together,
how can i load a save game ? i have got the mac version.
Somhow i could not go on because of a bug, and the my own savegames are worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes