Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How to unlock mom event
And I have the wine plz help
If you play this on android, you won't be able to. Otherwise, you just go through mom's questline since thats the last step of it. Talk with her in the bedroom and in her workplace untill she doesn't have anything to say anymore beside that goodbye kiss, and when you at that point, she will appear in the kitchen in the evenings. After that comes the dinner date and then dad's workplace opens up. Talk with Zuri there and after a while she'll tell you when Dad is gonna be out of town. Tell that to mom while she is in the bedroom and you have yourself a weekend event. You can trigger it on friday evening.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
what is this card everyone talking about ? (just started this game today )

Also, i cant get anywhere with the mom , in work she is busy & cant give me a task & thats it. Nothing happening
and Big Sis borrowed 200 , and nothing to to ever since . is it supposed to happen because of no update or i m playing it wrong ?
What card. The secret event cards? They are collectables and unlock images in the secret gallery. The victory hand on the board above the mc's computer.
For mom, you have to visit her in the kitchen in the evening at that point. Unless you play this on android because thats bugged and she won't appear there.
After you lent Caroline the 150+200$, you have to wait a few days and she'll send you an SMS, inviting you outside at night. But like i said, you have to wait a couple of days for that to trigger.

Reactions: Shozib

Fnrds

May 13, 2018
Please i've stuck in mom storyline, when i'm back to her office to work, she told me nothing to do

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
What card. The secret event cards? They are collectables and unlock images in the secret gallery. The victory hand on the board above the mc's computer.
For mom, you have to visit her in the kitchen in the evening at that point. Unless you play this on android because thats bugged and she won't appear there.
After you lent Caroline the 150+200$, you have to wait a few days and she'll send you an SMS, inviting you outside at night. But like i said, you have to wait a couple of days for that to trigger.
my event is blocke for mom , i spend 2 weeks , but same thing. mom sits on the bed in the morning and nowhere else is found

mallic1337

Feb 9, 2018
Huh new update seems to be blocking console. Shift+0 doesn't work and the config says ` is the key, which also doesn't work. Guess I need to stop being lazy and actually grind the money out lol.

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
Has the secret card location disperse or it me when i look in OP first page are only from the anterior version

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Please i've stuck in mom storyline, when i'm back to her office to work, she told me nothing to do
my event is blocke for mom , i spend 2 weeks , but same thing. mom sits on the bed in the morning and nowhere else is found
Are you both playing on Android? That version does not work properly and has a game-breaking bug in the mom quest.

Huh new update seems to be blocking console. Shift+0 doesn't work and the config says ` is the key, which also doesn't work. Guess I need to stop being lazy and actually grind the money out lol.

Is there an updated walk through?
Use this

and this

Reactions: Classicjow89

Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
Are you both playing on Android? That version does not work properly and has a game-breaking bug in the mom quest.

Use this

and this

Thank you

jimboslice364848

May 13, 2018
welp im stuck.. on weekend dad left, something happened and now mom disappeared is that the end of her story line? done all with twins too they're happy and rich

jimboslice364848

May 13, 2018
i have the full first page of the pics unlocked but i barely have any of the second and none of the third lol idk where to look for the little hand things at :( and so there is no way to end with him having sex with his mom?

Seinaru Ha

Apr 27, 2018
Can someone please post the saved data for v0.1? I cant open my complete save after installing v0.2 and i dont want to repeat the walkthrough. Pleaseee

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Was anybody able to find the all the secert scenes yet? All the walkthroughs i find only have v1
The walkthrough was actually updated and has the new cards as well.
EDIT: Except that it didn't end up in the OP?

Reactions: bluelemon

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Well i for one lied to twins... thought it may help with later updates but.. "never lie LOL" You have been warned.
Now gonna have to go threw it from old save to get a call back "wink" ;) Love the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes