[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

evega

May 14, 2018
Hello, I think I got to the point of the game where I cannot go any forward, so it is the following:

Linda: 3/5 (already did the weekend event)
Caroline: 3/5
Sara: 2/5 (already did the weekend event and cannot find her anywhere before night in her room)
Celia:2/3 (the last interaction is in her office but it says work in progress)

Already did the dad and the zuri and suri final (wich it is pretty awesome), so after that appears during the weeken only in green the sara event and locked the linda event even though I already did it. Did I arrive to the end of the last update?

Oh by the way already have all of the "secret pictures" if anybody wants help just let me know and will appreciate help to moving forward in the game or just to know if I cannot do anything else.

Capture.JPG
And my map looks like this:

Capture.JPG

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Already did the dad and the zuri and suri final (wich it is pretty awesome), so after that appears during the weeken only in green the sara event and locked the linda event even though I already did it. Did I arrive to the end of the last update?
Yes.

Reactions: evega

evega

May 14, 2018
So just to be clear, it is going to appear: "Weekend event locked" with Linda even though I already use the red wine and did it? Ot it is a bug? And Sara and Caroline is nowere to be find, right? Hopefully the new update come soon. Thanks in advance for your "expertise"

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So just to be clear, it is going to appear: "Weekend event locked" with Linda even though I already use the red wine and did it? Ot it is a bug? And Sara and Caroline is nowere to be find, right? Hopefully the new update come soon. Thanks in advance for your "expertise"
Linda's weekend event is one-time-only. At the end of their storyline they "disappear" from the game, more or less.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hello, I think I got to the point of the game where I cannot go any forward, so it is the following:

Linda: 3/5 (already did the weekend event)
Sara: 2/5 (already did the weekend event and cannot find her anywhere before night in her room)
Celia:2/3 (the last interaction is in her office but it says work in progress)

Oh by the way already have all of the "secret pictures" if anybody wants help just let me know and will appreciate help to moving forward in the game or just to know if I cannot do anything else.

View attachment 99457
And my map looks like this:

View attachment 99458
Why the Sara weekend is green at your SC. I don`t know, can you do it more than ones, but Moms weekend is a one time thing. Otherwise, you seems to do everything.

evega

May 14, 2018
You can start praising the Dark Gods because next update will be all about her :)
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. That is so cool, i'm really excited, haha, and by the way, how do you even know that? Do you have more or less like time of release? that is awesome!! thanks again!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Do you have more or less like time of release?
No, but it won't take 3 months as 0.2 took. Still, its the insufferable waiting that is ahead of us for now. I'm not a fan of Sarah but i love this game :)

evega

May 14, 2018
Why the Sara weekend is green at your SC. I don`t know, can you do it more than ones, but Moms weekend is a one time thing. Otherwise, you seems to do everything.
I actually dont know every other weekend still green, is there a bug, can you do something else?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sarah's weekend event is repeatable, thats why it is green. Simple.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys till now i have all the girls/women like this
Linda: 3/5 I think i need to unlock some weekend event but cant find out).
Sara: 2/5 (i need to do the weekend event but cannot find her anywhere before night in her room)
Celia:2/3 (the last time i see her was in her office. Now all the game say is work in progress)

I just do not understand why the game stop at 3/5 i mean if the game know that there is other 2 event, why we cant do?
Do i need to fear and presume that at the end of the game every women/girls have only 5 step? Or the autor update after update raise the number of event?
I really hope that this time in this game there are more sex event with all the girls/women and ofc repeatable!
The last game milf's villa had only one sex event with the mother -.- and was also bored to see. I play that game only for the mother and was really disappoint. I really hope that this time the mother is like incest story 1 and 2 where we see lot and lot of sex.

evega

May 14, 2018
Hi guys till now i have all the girls/women like this
Linda: 3/5 I think i need to unlock some weekend event but cant find out).
Sara: 2/5 (i need to do the weekend event but cannot find her anywhere before night in her room)
Celia:2/3 (the last time i see her was in her office. Now all the game say is work in progress)

I just do not understand why the game stop at 3/5 i mean if the game know that there is other 2 event, why we cant do?
Do i need to fear and presume that at the end of the game every women/girls have only 5 step? Or the autor update after update raise the number of event?
I really hope that this time in this game there are more sex event with all the girls/women and ofc repeatable!
The last game milf's villa had only one sex event with the mother -.- and was also bored to see. I play that game only for the mother and was really disappoint. I really hope that this time the mother is like incest story 1 and 2 where we see lot and lot of sex.
I think is the same as me, if you look before in the comments you will find out that as me, we appear to reach the end of this uptdate and some another uptdate according to Ennoch will be comming soon, hopefully very soon. just one question, with Linda you already use the red wine and the weekend event appear on red?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think i need to unlock some weekend event but cant find out
When you did it once, you can't do it again. You wouldn't be having 3 hearts if you haven't done it. Buut check your gallery. If everything is unlocked, you have done it already. IF not.. you need red wine.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think is the same as me, if you look before in the comments you will find out that as me, we appear to reach the end of this uptdate and some another uptdate according to Ennoch will be comming soon, hopefully very soon. just one question, with Linda you already use the red wine and the weekend event appear on red?
Hi sorry i just look better in the relationship now and i see

Linda (mother) 2/5. so for now i am not a 3/5
So i need to do other think. But i surelly come here and say if after i use the red wine linda weekend become red or not^^

Edit 1

Can someone tell me where i find page 2 secret 5/7/8 and page 3 secret 10?
For page 2 i mean line 2 imagine 2. Line 3 immagine 1 and 2
For page 3 first imagine.

evega

May 14, 2018

So, according to DoDfan in reddit, this is a little preview for the next 0.3 version, wich if you ask me is pretty awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes