[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh.. thats odd, i think i have finished the twice tasks.. it still unlocked.. bugged i guess..
They require 3 names, not two. And after you are done with that, talk to Zuri in the office once more then wait at least 3 days. Untill you receive an SMS from her.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
im pretty far into the game, however whenever i got to sara's room at the morning or evening or even the afternoon she is never there, i cant find her at school either i can only find her at night and on the weekends to do the pool event, is that normal?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
im pretty far into the game, however whenever i got to sara's room at the morning or evening or even the afternoon she is never there, i cant find her at school either i can only find her at night and on the weekends to do the pool event, is that normal?
Yes.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why can not I put sex toys in Celia's locker?
You have to progress with the evening videochat sessions with her a bit before it becomes possible. Then you have to select one item before opening that locker.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
why can not I go to the gym and neighbors ?
Well the neighbor's house states that it is still in development ... so I presume ICSTOR is still developing the scenes with the neighbor, but that's just a guess ...

As for the gym it is unlocked from the beginning, just click on the right side of the outside of the school.

Sreeeeee

May 12, 2018
I'm playing on android. The game version is .2 and I cant seem to go past a certain point with Linda. Specifically speaking she does not appear in the kitchen for the massage for her story line to continue.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So nothing can be done....?
Play the proper version. Playing on Android is stupid.

Follow the guide for the scene with your neighbor but don't get too excited you're not really missing much.
-> <-
I'm playing on android. The game version is .2 and I cant seem to go past a certain point with Linda. Specifically speaking she does not appear in the kitchen for the massage for her story line to continue.
Would you mind reading 5 posts above yours? Oh and stop playing on shitty Android and just thank me later.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just READ post at PREVIOUS paige !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes