[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ok, I read someone saying that 3/5 is max for her, and I have that. So that means I must have missed some scenes. It's too late to redo anything now tho, 'cause I can't interact with her anymore, the story progressed past it.
I guess I'll go back and redo her part of the game. Unless someone has a save with full gallery or something?
Maybe she is still waiting for you at night infront of the house? ;)
EDIT: By the way, the last ones in the gallery are the scenes with the Twins if my memory serves me correctly.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don`t get it !!! Pll play routes for one character and then they complain "why other charecters pictures don`t show". Don`t pll understand, that everything in these games affects everything ??? If you talk to one person only, don`t complain that there is no hint for this or that, when you don`t interact those pll, who gives the missing hints.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Why is someone here asking the same question again & again? Why not try to read from page to page, you will find an answer or example walkthrough that i created like this link:
If you post your walkthrough without tagging any mods who can put a link in OP of your post, nobody will notice it.
And even if it will be posted in OP, don't expect miracles. :rolleyes: But trying doesn't cost anything. @Bloo

Reactions: Centurion

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
w
Just pursue mom's questline. Sit with her in the mornings, peep on mom&dad at night, notice she reads a book, get that book from the nightstand, ask money from dad in the afternoon three times and when he directs you to mom then check out mom in the morning in the bedroom.
do you know how to unlock the last three scenes in gallery?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
do you know how to unlock the last three scenes in gallery?
Agree to help them with their plans then either go with it or lie, matter not as both route unlocks the scenes in the end and you can check out the other end from the gallery then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes