[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How to unlock dads workplace? I dont know his sched. I'm stuck with linda "ask kiss" "bye"
When she say that skip to afternoon and visit her in her workplace, talk with her, she's gonna say she is busy and mc hint she needs a massage. Leave, skip to evening, go home and enter kitchen.

But if you are playing on android, she won't appear in the kitchen and you are screwed.

HardcoreLeveling

May 12, 2018
When she say that skip to afternoon and visit her in her workplace, talk with her, she's gonna say she is busy and mc hint she needs a massage. Leave, skip to evening, go home and enter kitchen.

But if you are playing on android, she won't appear in the kitchen and you are screwed.
Yes im playing on android. Should i play on pc?

Vannei

Nov 26, 2017

Literally was going thru the thread looking for a answer for this for like the past hour lol im playing on android so i guess im screwed

Reactions: Julius17

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Should i play on pc?
Obviously yes.
im playing on android so i guess im screwed
If you couldn't find how i explained this half a dozen times in that hour you said you were searching for an answer you must be really bad at looking for it XD;) Anyway, android version seem to be bugged that way, yes. So unfortunately you can't get past that scene that doesn't trigger..
EDIT: What you can try is this. I can progress through that part for you if you provide me a save and MAYBE you'll be able to load when i return it to you. Obviously i'll do it on PC and i don't know how compatible the saves are.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Vannei

Nov 26, 2017
Obviously yes.
If you couldn't find how i explained this half a dozen times in that hour you said you were searching for an answer you must be really bad at looking for it XD;) Anyway, android version seem to be bugged that way, yes. So unfortunately you can't get past that scene that doesn't trigger..
EDIT: What you can try is this. I can progress through that part for you if you provide me a save and MAYBE you'll be able to load when i return it to you. Obviously i'll do it on PC and i don't know how compatible the saves are.
Lol Ya, I probably over looked it. Thats ok, I'll probably just move on to another game. I appreciate the offer tho!

grumbler

Jun 8, 2017
So after three errands with the twins, they say they want me to do one more thing and then they'll blow my mind. I can't get them to tell me what it is. Is this just something that hasn't been implemented.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So after three errands with the twins, they say they want me to do one more thing and then they'll blow my mind. I can't get them to tell me what it is. Is this just something that hasn't been implemented.
After the three names given to them, just talk with Zuri once again at the office than wait some days. You'll get an sms.

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
I am missing 6 scenes, all from the new version. 3 with mom, 3 with big sis. I only care about the big sis, honestly. My last scene was the thighjob. Has anyone progressed any further than this?

I know there must be 3 scenes more, because right after that one, there are 3 "unlocked" scenes, and the characters are all in order in the gallery, with Caroline being last. I mean, right? So if no one figured it out yet, we need to try harder. I bet it has something to do with that thief.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I know there must be 3 scenes more, because right after that one, there are 3 "unlocked" scenes, and the characters are all in order in the gallery, with Caroline being last. I mean, right? So if no one figured it out yet, we need to try harder. I bet it has something to do with that thief.
Naah, its just you :closedtongue: Caroline needs a little work. Do all the photoshoots with her then you'll get new ones, do those two. She'll appear in the living room in a differenct pose she used to in 0.1. Keep talking with her, always check on her in her bedroom too and after you are done with the photoshoots keep visiting her in the shop over and over. The continuation will trigger :) You should know that in 0.2 things might need a few days to pass by before they trigger, its not like it was before. So just carry on. But if you are at the part when you passed the robbery, then go back to the shop untill you find a clue ;)

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
Ok, I read someone saying that 3/5 is max for her, and I have that. So that means I must have missed some scenes. It's too late to redo anything now tho, 'cause I can't interact with her anymore, the story progressed past it.

I guess I'll go back and redo her part of the game. Unless someone has a save with full gallery or something?

EDIT: Yepp, my fault, sorry. I was playing around with saves and confused an earlier one for the last one.

@phantom, it can take a lot of time to read 50 pages to get to what you need. I thought this was what this thread was for, to ask questions like this and answer them.

EDIT2: Ok, but I'm definitely missing 9 secret scenes. Does anyone have the last 9 or anything close to it? :)

EDIT3: Ok, turns out you have kind of a point. I searched and found a post showing all the secret card locations. I really need to remember to do that more before asking. Thanks for the help anyway.

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
Why is someone here asking the same question again & again? Why not try to read from page to page, you will find an answer or example walkthrough that i created like this link:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes