[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince704

May 11, 2018
  1. Its just a glitch, just skip it each time you visit the school after you have two hearts with Celia
  2. Need to have red wine with you. There is another shelf clickable in the shop.
  3. You can open it (the car), the key is on her desk, take red book (along with another secret card) and place it upon the bottom row of the clickable bookshelf.
Where is tha key and red book ,i could not find it

AlwasJuke

Feb 23, 2018
I am stuck at Linda. I spoke with her in the morning and did all the jobs at her workplace. Now i can only talk with her in the morning about sex in the night. Thats it. Bobs place didnt even show up yet. Can some1 help me?

Reactions: peachfruit90

John123456

Jun 15, 2017
Anybody had the issue where you've started finding the company names, but it won't actually let you find one? The drawer that should hold the safe code is empty, and if I click on the papers it just tells me they're useless. Any ideas?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I am stuck at Linda. I spoke with her in the morning and did all the jobs at her workplace. Now i can only talk with her in the morning about sex in the night. Thats it. Bobs place didnt even show up yet. Can some1 help me?
I cant unlock dad's office ,stuck at linda
Dad's workplace is unlocked during a conversation with Linda in the morning.
As for Linda, you have to work for her and talk to her in her office. When you see a dialog about a massage go to her in the kitchen in the evening. Continue to talk to her in the morning and spying on her at night to progress in her questline.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
IF you are playing this on android: Apparently there is a bug with the android build where Linda doesn't appear in the kitchen when she suppose to. If you aren't on Android, just talk with her in the office after you have exhausted all the talk options with her in the bedroom, then go home and in the evening she'll be in the kitchen.

figueira61

Feb 25, 2018
Hi Guys!
Last update, 0.2d, the relations stays at:

Linda - 3/5
Caroline - 3/5
Sara - 2/5
Celia - 2/5

Or all they should reach 3/5 like Linda and Caroline?

Thanks.

Hahaha126826472

May 11, 2018
After the date with Mom (continue the mom story line at her work place)
I followed ..but when I ask abt dad.she didn't have it with dad.nd she is not asking abt dad's free time..when I go to her bedroom only two options or coming (bye+kiss her)..when I when to her office she tells today no work nd still dads office not unlocked

wake97

Jul 5, 2017
Is there anything after the Zuri & Suri part in 0.2? Linda & Caroline are 3/5, Sara and Celia are 2/5. Everything that was unlocked on the map is work in progress expect for Zuri's House, Dad's Work & Dark Alley.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Or all they should reach 3/5 like Linda and Caroline?
Nope. Only Mom and Caroline has 3 hearts. Sara and Celia remains at two.
I followed ..but when I ask abt dad.she didn't have it with dad.nd she is not asking abt dad's free time..when I go to her bedroom only two options or coming (bye+kiss her)..when I when to her office she tells today no work nd still dads office not unlocked
You can find her in the kitchen in the evening after you talked with her in office. But if you play this on android, there is a bug so she won't appear and thus her questline can't be completed.
Is there anything after the Zuri & Suri part in 0.2? Linda & Caroline are 3/5, Sara and Celia are 2/5. Everything that was unlocked on the map is work in progress expect for Zuri's House, Dad's Work & Dark Alley.
Nope, thats it.

Aug 25, 2016
Wow, she's hot :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You have to do do it in two times (Milfy City v0.2 (Edit 09 May 2018) PDF page 20)
1 - Put envelope inside the locker
2 - Go back home, install the Webcam Software on your PC
3 - Go back to Celia's locker. Put Sex Toys and Sexy dress in her locker
oh, so after done all of that stuff, i still cant unlock it, and then for some reason, i check my PC in the evening and Celia's invite just started, that's weird

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
oh, so after done all of that stuff, i still cant unlock it, and then for some reason, i check my PC in the evening and Celia's invite just started, that's weird
Have to progress with it before you can start putting stuff in her locker. You can't do it right from the start.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
there is only "Ask for a kiss" ... help?
From there go outside, skip to afternoon, visit her in the office, talk with her, she'll tell she is busy and the mc will think she might need a massage. Come outside, skip time to evening, go home and enter kitchen.

Reactions: DimitarM12

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I seem to be completely stuck. Again it says mom needs a massage in the evening. Couldn't find her. Someone said that she would be in the kitchen. She's not.

Haven't even figured out how to start any of dad's quest. I met Caroline outside at nigjt so pretty sire her quest is done. At this point I'm just having repeat dialogue every day. Please nudge me in the right direction.

Also unable to unlock Caroline window at her shop as well. You can click on the window but nothing happens

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Need Help at route of MOM<<< i'm stuck relation at 3.
In morning, mom room gone
In afternoon, mom in office gone
In evening, gone
In night, sleeping mom..
any one could help me.. i cannot see mom rather than sleeping....

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes