[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyubie29

Feb 11, 2018
So I'm kind of lost in the game. Someone help me out by

I have a relationship with linda lvl 3 and there is a time that I can not find her at work and at home only at night when she is already asleep.

2nd the teacher asked me for help to get the guy who is blackmailing her since whenever I go to her room to talk to her, it's work in progress.

3º after varoline masturbates thinking of me I can not find her to talk anymore and she is related to lvl 3 too.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Which are the three new mini games that the changelog is talking about?
Rock, paper, scissors - PC
Memoriax - PC
Cleaning - Mom's office
Sorting documents - Dad's office
Which ones have I missed?
New mini games in this version are memgame, dad`s papers and cleaning moms office (new room or layout and new rubbish).

Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
So I'm kind of lost in the game. Someone help me out by

I have a relationship with linda lvl 3 and there is a time that I can not find her at work and at home only at night when she is already asleep.

2nd the teacher asked me for help to get the guy who is blackmailing her since whenever I go to her room to talk to her, it's work in progress.

3º after varoline masturbates thinking of me I can not find her to talk anymore and she is related to lvl 3 too.
Wait for next version.

Vanity4Life

Nov 26, 2017
Ok, I've finished the scenes with Dad, talked to Linda about the weekend, but it still shows as locked.

The only think I may have done is found out about the trip on Friday, but not told Linda till Monday. Am I locked out of her weekend event?

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
Ok, I've finished the scenes with Dad, talked to Linda about the weekend, but it still shows as locked.

The only think I may have done is found out about the trip on Friday, but not told Linda till Monday. Am I locked out of her weekend event?
i have the same problem always shows event locked

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017

Maybe you can try look this?

Reactions: Centurion

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi all, anybody can tell me how to unlock the red whine in shop? i told mom the business trip but it didn't unlock whine so i can't go further nor unlock the week end event with mom. and don't know what to do... thx for the answer

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hi all, anybody can tell me how to unlock the red whine in shop? i told mom the business trip but it didn't unlock whine so i can't go further and don't know what to do... thx for the answer
Its not on the same shelf you used to buy stuff from. The shelf next to it became clickable.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
So I think I have finished the latest update?
Mum relationship 3/5
Caroline 3/5
others 2/5
done the weekend event with Mum and with Sara
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything missed please?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So I think I have finished the latest update?
Mum relationship 3/5
Caroline 3/5
others 2/5
done the weekend event with Mum and with Sara
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything missed please?
In my game, their house dosen`t disapear (after the threesom), and yes, I have done all. The alternatine ending with Twins, Zuri tries to stab you, when you go to their house, but Suri knoks her out with the fying pan, and dialogue says, that they have lost everything and they will go a way, but maybe they come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes