[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I seem to be completely stuck. Again it says mom needs a massage in the evening. Couldn't find her. Someone said that she would be in the kitchen. She's not.

Haven't even figured out how to start any of dad's quest. I met Caroline outside at nigjt so pretty sire her quest is done. At this point I'm just having repeat dialogue every day. Please nudge me in the right direction.

Also unable to unlock Caroline window at her shop as well. You can click on the window but nothing happens
Because she is in the kitchen at that point. If you aren't there yet she won't be obviously. And if you are playing this on android then she won't be there in any case, its bugged like that.
You can only unlock Caroline window if you do so BEFORE the robbery.
Need Help at route of MOM<<< i'm stuck relation at 3.
In morning, mom room gone
In afternoon, mom in office gone
In evening, gone
In night, sleeping mom..
any one could help me.. i cannot see mom rather than sleeping....
Thats the end of content with her. Relationship lvl 3 and yes, she is gone from the game like that at that point.

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
So summarize
Because she is in the kitchen at that point. If you aren't there yet she won't be obviously. And if you are playing this on android then she won't be there in any case, its bugged like that.
You can only unlock Caroline window if you do so BEFORE the robbery.

Thats the end of content with her. Relationship lvl 3 and yes, she is gone from the game like that at that point.
So summarize the game 0.2 there is no actual sex session, is that right?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So summarize the game 0.2 there is no actual sex session, is that right?
Only a single short one, with the twins. If you meant vaginal intercourse. That only happens wtih the twins.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I want to meet the twins. I guess you're saying the android bug will prevent that from happening?
It basically prevents everything that is tied to Mom. The dinner date, dad's workplace, the twins. Quite unfortunate.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Isn't moms office implemented, I can't find it?
Just pursue mom's questline. Sit with her in the mornings, peep on mom&dad at night, notice she reads a book, get that book from the nightstand, ask money from dad in the afternoon three times and when he directs you to mom then check out mom in the morning in the bedroom.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Even7777

Jan 17, 2018
Need help to get the restaurant scene how to get the restaurant scene with Linda What to do and unlock the bobs office what are the missing scenes

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
my webcam is installed, it just doesnt seem to have a purpose when i click it
You need to blackmail Celia. If you need more details on how to do it refer to the walkthrough:

Need help to get the restaurant scene how to get the restaurant scene with Linda What to do and unlock the bobs office what are the missing scenes
Continue your progress with the mom quest. The restaurant date unlocks after working with mom a second time, provided you've done everything in v0.1 before that.
Dad's office unlocks after you exhausted all dialogue options with mom after the cunnilingus scene later on.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Help, i can't put stuf from sex shop to celia locker
Progress with her evening videochat sessions a little then try to put things in her locker. Have it selected when you open that locker this means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes