[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pololov

Nov 10, 2017
Those scenes are from the weekend date with Linda (Mom) you have to talk to her a few times at her work and then find out when dad will be going out of town, then buy the red wine at the shop.
hmm, i've already done these scenes but they're not visible in this menu, and that's strange. But thank you anyway:)

Amor et crux

Mar 11, 2018
I have the same problem with the second Mom's weekend event. It's locked. Is there any chance to unlock or must wait the next release?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know if the console command for money still works? I haven't used it in a while (2 updates ago).

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
With the save i currently have i have already given the vibrator to Celia and there is no second one to buy to use with Sara. what should I do?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I hope the update is not limited to that, otherwise it's a little bit disappointing.
Change-Log:

v0.3b
- Old saves are compatible.
- 23 New Animations!
- +320 new pictures!
- Relations with Sara can now be raised to level 3.
- A lot of bug fixes.
- Fixed problem with small amount of money for minigames.
- 3 New SMS's.
- 5 New secret pictures.

There's no more, I think

U

User_10739

Hmm... My school doesn't appear to have a gym... Is there a secret door or something?

TeaAndBiscuits97

Nov 20, 2017
I need to buy lube, but I only have $4. How do I increase my money? I can't play any of the minigames because they need at least $5 to work. Dad won't talk to me in his room, even though I've done his work. I just need a dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes