[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I need to buy lube, but I only have $4. How do I increase my money? I can't play any of the minigames because they need at least $5 to work. Dad won't talk to me in his room, even though I've done his work. I just need a dollar.
You can repeat Dad/Bob's work in his office (on the desk). and after, speak to him in his office in the morning

You can cheat with Command Console : inventory.money = XXXX

If you don't know how open Command Console, read this post :

Jan 12, 2018
I need to buy lube, but I only have $4. How do I increase my money? I can't play any of the minigames because they need at least $5 to work. Dad won't talk to me in his room, even though I've done his work. I just need a dollar.
Dad/Bob will keep paying you if you go to his office in the MORNING. I worked for three days before I remembered that tidbit.

NO N@ME

May 25, 2018
hi to all, i uploaded the new update (v0.3b) (compressed file Mirror1) but i didn't find anything that might have changed from the previous update (v0.2), can anyone help me?

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
I'm stuck guys help me @@
I worked for Mom two times and now I cant find her anywhere even at her workplace =.= What am supposed to do?

evega

May 14, 2018
Not sure if anyone else had already donde this, but there is a little walkthough for the locations of the cards in the new version.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Image1.jpg
I had secret pictures 13 & 15 bug out on me. I definitely got the cards, but they're not in my gallery. Assuming that Walkthrough has them all in order, they're the ones in Bob's Office/Cubicles on the top-right bookshelf, and one of the one's in Bob's Office itself (the walkthrough doesn't specify which is 14 and which is 15). It'd be nice if the walkthrough was more clear about the order, or if they're intended to be in order at all. Like:
Code:
Page1:
╔═════════════╗
║ 1.1 1.2 1.3 ║
║ 1.4 1.5 1.6 ║
║ 1.7 1.8 1.9 ║
╚═════════════╝
Page2:
╔═════════════╗
║ 2.1 2.2 2.3 ║
║ 2.4 2.5 2.6 ║
║ 2.7 2.8 2.9 ║
╚═════════════╝

MidgetForehead

Jun 6, 2018
You have to progress with Sara story to buy the lube
I may have made a mistake in choices then... so right now i dont see sara, caroline or linda at all through the day. at night you can still wake sara and caroline, but not linda. i did the pool weekend, i guess i just need to know what Sara is going to be so i can actually talk to her? kinda lost now

Akexcunt

Jun 7, 2018
Celia's content ends with the bathroom anal and bj scene. Nothing more you can do, provided you did everything with her over webcam of course.

In the evening in mom's room. Exhaust all other dialogue options with her before that (especially those which show up in green).

Care to read four posts above yours or are you too lazy?
Sorry was using it on android thats y i wasnt able to do the actions mentioned above. Now just gonna play it on my pc.

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
I may have made a mistake in choices then... so right now i dont see sara, caroline or linda at all through the day. at night you can still wake sara and caroline, but not linda. i did the pool weekend, i guess i just need to know what Sara is going to be so i can actually talk to her? kinda lost now
Then if u cant go to Sara's room "Mom tell me not to" then u can meet her in the afternoon in Classroom 2

Drue

May 12, 2018
how to continue sara story when she ge grounded by mom? can't speak with her at home and school.

jalelof

Nov 3, 2017
could anyone tell me how to update without losing progress?
do i neet to just swap files?
You have just to copy/past the save folder from your previous game location to the new one
path : Milfy_City-0.2-pc\Milfy_City-0.2-pc\game

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes