[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

foxnoxy

Feb 26, 2018
I tried to copy the save file, didn't work.
I tried downloading from this site, didn't work.
I even downloaded the game again, with the save I downloaded, but didn't work.

I appreciate the help! Guess I gotta start over with a new game and luckily the game isn't that big :)

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I tried to copy the save file, didn't work.
I tried downloading from this site, didn't work.
I even downloaded the game again, with the save I downloaded, but didn't work.

I appreciate the help! Guess I gotta start over with a new game and luckily the game isn't that big :)
Now I got it. Your save is bugged in v0.3.
I've tried it with v0.2 and it worked perfectly. You probably made too little progress with mom in v0.3 and a trigger of some sort bugged out because you didn't reach level 2 with mom fast enough.

Reactions: freeztyy

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
View attachment 110081
I had secret pictures 13 & 15 bug out on me. I definitely got the cards, but they're not in my gallery. Assuming that Walkthrough has them all in order, they're the ones in Bob's Office/Cubicles on the top-right bookshelf, and one of the one's in Bob's Office itself (the walkthrough doesn't specify which is 14 and which is 15). It'd be nice if the walkthrough was more clear about the order, or if they're intended to be in order at all. Like:
Code:
Page1:
╔═════════════╗
║ 1.1 1.2 1.3 ║
║ 1.4 1.5 1.6 ║
║ 1.7 1.8 1.9 ║
╚═════════════╝
Page2:
╔═════════════╗
║ 2.1 2.2 2.3 ║
║ 2.4 2.5 2.6 ║
║ 2.7 2.8 2.9 ║
╚═════════════╝
When I started my "help", the order was good.
I will verify that (Edit : with a new game, the order is good)

Dion.b

Jun 6, 2018
It'll unlock automatically after your date at the restaurant with mom. Just continue on the mom path until that happens.
Idk how i get the date with mom i cant get further until i had fun next to sleeping dad and i cant work at her office anymore

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Idk how i get the date with mom i cant get further until i had fun next to sleeping dad and i cant work at her office anymore
The Android version is bugged, play the proper version on Windows/Mac instead.

abushalsh

Oct 28, 2017
From what I recall
You're probably doing the industrial espionage quest for Zuri, if so then company name #1 is on his desk, #2 is in the safe under his desk and you get #3 after talking to him.
So you don't actually spy on him.

Unfortunately I don't recall the exact details on how to get them.
do you know how can i get the code

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How to unlock scenes 5,6,7 gallery ???
Those are the three Celia scenes, refer to the guide in the very first post of this thread. You will need to blackmail and do some kinky stuff over webcam with her.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
is the sara questline and judy house location all the 0.3 content ? it was a VERY small update indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes