4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade102

May 1, 2018
Hello,

I'm stuck in the 0.3

I do not know how to get into sara's room

I have this message ( i can't go in. mom asked me to not do it )

what to do ?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hello,

I'm stuck in the 0.3

I do not know how to get into sara's room

I have this message ( i can't go in. mom asked me to not do it )

what to do ?
Visit her at school instead, that way you will be able to talk to her without mom noticing.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018

I'm just like I gave a little more advance you have to go shop sex buy a dildo give it to them in the school of there is unlocks something history
Then when you go to your room a few days go pc where webcam you add
the next day you talk to her school I think that same night you go to the garage there are waiting
but nose if it ends there is 0.3 or follow

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Talk to her at noon, not in the morning - classroom at the right.

AmonRa23

Apr 18, 2018
How to get 3rd relation point with linda? I was with her in restaurant and then stuck.. I can ivite her to my room and there are only 2 scenes (blowjob and footjob), I cant start weekend event with her (red text "its locked"), she is no more in job afternoon, can only talk to her in morning (available options: invite to your room and scenes with grab tits/chest). Have everthing maxed in game, only those 3 scenes missing in gallery

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
How to get 3rd relation point with linda? I was with her in restaurant and then stuck.. I can ivite her to my room and there are only 2 scenes (blowjob and footjob), I cant start weekend event with her (red text "its locked"), she is no more in job afternoon, can only talk to her in morning (available options: invite to your room and scenes with grab tits/chest). Have everthing maxed in game, only those 3 scenes missing in gallery
Are you playing on Android by any chance? Then this is a bug and you cannot continue.

If playing on a Windows system: Do you have the red wine? If not, buy it in the show (find it on the shelf on the right).

Does that help?

Reactions: AmonRa23
Jul 31, 2017
How do I cheat in money? I would do the rock paper scissors minigame but I only have $2 on my save so I can't do it. I've done all the caroline quests

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Could someone update the PO, please.
Or add the link to the post below.

I add some hints in the PDF and the PDF in OP is incomplete.

and I will rewrite it, because it become to heavy
How do I cheat in money? I would do the rock paper scissors minigame but I only have $2 on my save so I can't do it. I've done all the caroline quests
Command console : inventory.money=xxxx

Jul 31, 2017
Could someone update the PO, please.
Or add the link to the post below.

I add some hints in the PDF and the PDF in OP is incomplete.

and I will rewrite it, because it become to heavy

Command console : inventory.money=xxxx
When I change console to true, it still doesn't work when I press Shift+O.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
can someone help me im stuck.. after i gave sara vibrater then visited her at school she wants me to meet her in her roombut i can never get scene just the old stuff could do to her at night

Reactions: Darius26

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
can someone help me im stuck.. after i gave sara vibrater then visited her at school she wants me to meet her in her roombut i can never get scene just the old stuff could do to her at night
If I remember correctly she never asks to meet her in her room.
Either it's the webcam thing, or she comes to your room.

angry-guy1996

Feb 9, 2018
probably already been answered but how do i use th spy cam ? i know im supposed to use it on the bathroom door but how ? when ever i have it selected and click on the door it just puts me in the bathroom

Tgoi

Feb 4, 2018
probably already been answered but how do i use th spy cam ? i know im supposed to use it on the bathroom door but how ? when ever i have it selected and click on the door it just puts me in the bathroom
click spy cam in your inventory before go to in bathroom and there just few scene not always in there, try use spy cam in the morning and evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes