[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
On the first page of this thread there's a guide with pictured locations.
The PDF in OP is incomplete, he has been modified since.

I think it should be better to give the link for the post above because I can change the file when I update him

Reactions: sarge87

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Can anyone pls share how to trigger the new events with Sara , she got grounded by mom and now there is nothing more to do , might be really stupid for not finding it myself but I've tried everything (at least everything that comes to mind)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Amazing game, I am down to one dollar how do i make more money, have worked for mom and sister need to buy lube for younger sister.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Can anyone pls share how to trigger the new events with Sara , she got grounded by mom and now there is nothing more to do , might be really stupid for not finding it myself but I've tried everything (at least everything that comes to mind)
Have you tried talking to her at school in class room two in afternoon.

Reactions: WaerM

kolabares

Jun 9, 2018
i had the red wine and white wine in 0.2b version in android.... the only thing i need is to know how to use the wines and how to unlock bobs workplace..... or it should be in pc for me to unlock bobs place?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i had the red wine and white wine in 0.2b version in android.... the only thing i need is to know how to use the wines and how to unlock bobs workplace..... or it should be in pc for me to unlock bobs place?
Android version does not work properly, you will need to play the Windows/Mac version if you want to continue the mom quest.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys do you know what outcomes have options when sara asks me about beeing her boyfriend?

Dion.b

Jun 6, 2018
Ive done the mom story until the point were we almost had sex the weekend event now says locked anyone know how to unlock it?

Dion.b

Jun 6, 2018
Yesterday i finally finish the v0.3b update and... who to say?
Well surelly little sis is really fucking hot! For now she always remain at the 3 palace. I mean
1) Mom
2) Caroline
3) Sara
4) Aunt (i need to wait an update with her for valutate her position) XD
5) Therapist Judy (damn she so fucking hot and one of me fantasy is... fucking a hot Therapist) XD
6) Celia Teacher (Well she surelly is hot as the other, but i really do not like her behavior. She has a character a bit too much bitchy)
For the update well, surelly is good. But i already know that was just a teasing update. Icstor know very well how put us on a string XD I mean damn every update i wanna more and more, but the update just end when the hot thing start at the most high excitement XD I really hope to see more and more sex scene. I wanna more!
Sex in the bathroom, sex in the livining room, sex in mc room, in mom room, in sisters room XD and so on XD
how do i unlock moms weekend event its locked (i did do the weekend event once already)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes