[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
how do i unlock moms weekend event its locked (i did do the weekend event once already)
You cant. For now the mom weekend is a one time only event. You can do it only one time. After the event become red.
I think that icstor unlock it again when the time is come XD and a new event with mom begin.

Anyway if you wanna replay the event, you can go on the mc pc and replay it there.

siri lanka

May 16, 2018
i stucked when i go to the sara's bedroom i receive i can't go when i meet afternoon in school i receive i already talk with her i bought lube but i don't know how to get it to sara please help

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
i stucked when i go to the sara's bedroom i receive i can't go when i meet afternoon in school i receive i already talk with her i bought lube but i don't know how to get it to sara please help
In the evening, take a nap. When you wake, she'll be there.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Visit her at school, chat over webcam with her, go on the star gazing date ... basically just read what she tells you and do the appropriate thing.

Before that you need to exhaust all her dialogue options in the living room (possibly her bedroom as well) and IIRC meet Violet in the dark alley.
Then she'll come back to you and ask for another 150$.
I dont see her at school anymore, will see if i can get the webcam thing going

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
guy's (and why not girl's) i need help. i'm stuck in sara story, i need to buy a vibrator but i had it before i needed to and now each time i talk to her it tell me to go buy it, i tried to mess around with the a save file to delete it from my inventory and put it back in the shop but no luck with that. and i have it selected before talking to her. i also thinked of going in her room to leave it or something but i can't go in in that part of her story. anyone have an idea that will let me NOT restart the game??? also, if a patreon can go and tell the game maker about that bug it would be good

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
guy's (and why not girl's) i need help. i'm stuck in sara story, i need to buy a vibrator but i had it before i needed to and now each time i talk to her it tell me to go buy it, i tried to mess around with the a save file to delete it from my inventory and put it back in the shop but no luck with that. and i have it selected before talking to her. i also thinked of going in her room to leave it or something but i can't go in in that part of her story. anyone have an idea that will let me NOT restart the game??? also, if a patreon can go and tell the game maker about that bug it would be good
Go back to the sex store. You should talk to the girl at the counter and it'll start a dialogue and she'll come up with a new pink curved vibrator for you to gift Sara.
BTW, the vibrator you can purchase at the sex shop at the beginning of the game is for the teacher blackmail route.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
well, thanks you! i don't have to start the game all over and for something that wouldn't have work ^^

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
is there a full Walkthrough for this game and I only have 3 out of 5 of sara
No need to post your message twice ;-)
Walkthrough is on page 1 (OP) of the original Milfy City thread.

3/5 is the maximum for Sara for this update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes