[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Can't seem to figure out how to unlock the mom weekend date. I've got her coming to my room at night for blowjobs, but beyond that she's all but disappeared. Help?

Tgoi

Feb 4, 2018
Can't seem to figure out how to unlock the mom weekend date. I've got her coming to my room at night for blowjobs, but beyond that she's all but disappeared. Help?
as long as i remember you should go to in her bedroom after that you must work in mom place and go to bob office and dont forget to buy white&red wine, if you dont get it just go to first page of this thread there have a walktrough

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Come to think of it, I did do the weekend event (or the attempted event) with the wine. I just got completely cock-blocked by the father. Is there another event, or is that it?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
probably already been answered but how do i use th spy cam ? i know im supposed to use it on the bathroom door but how ? when ever i have it selected and click on the door it just puts me in the bathroom
You bought the spy cam to spy on someone, right? So it might correct to actually wait for someone being IN the bathroom before using it, don't you think?

Come to think of it, I did do the weekend event (or the attempted event) with the wine. I just got completely cock-blocked by the father. Is there another event, or is that it?
After that event you get a message that you've reached the end of the content for this character. So basically you've seen everything related to mom.

Morgrel

Jan 13, 2018
Hello, i wonder what changes if u give the right company names to Zuri & Suri instead of giving them fake ones

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How do you make Sara's relationship level go from 2 to 3?
Talk to her at home and school depending on where she is at different times
Then she'll eventually get grounded by mom, so from this point on you can only talk to her during school in the classroom
Do what she tells you there, for instance you will be asked to buy her a vibrator, then lube and chat over webcam with her in the evening.
There will be a first date on the roof of the garage with her and a couple kinky scenes in your bed.
After the anal scene you'll get to relationship level 3 -> end of content for this game.

Hello, i wonder what changes if u give the right company names to Zuri & Suri instead of giving them fake ones
If you do -> threesome
If you don't -> they'll try to murder you (unsuccessfully)

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Talk to her at home and school depending where she is a different times
Then she'll eventually get grounded by mom, so from this point you can only talk to her during school in the classroom
Do what she tells you there, for instance you will be asked to buy her a vibrator, then lube and chat over webcam with her in the evening.
There will be a first date on the roof of the garage with her and a couple kinky scenes in your bed.
After the anal scene you'll get to relationship level 3 -> end of content for this game.

If you do -> threesome
If you don't -> they'll try to murder you (unsuccessfully)
Thanks for the reply. Also, does it matter what I choose for the dialogues between me and her?
"You'll become my girlfriend after we have sex"
"Can I answer later?"
"Yes but we're still not doing what couples do"

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Also, does it matter what I choose for the dialogues between me and her?
"You'll become my girlfriend after we have sex"
"Can I answer later?"
"Yes but we're still not doing what couples do"
Nope, decisions in this game don't matter. The only real choice you have so far is the way you handle the Zuri & Suri quest.
The dialogue decisions might be relevant in the future but I highly doubt that.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Are we ever going to interact with the therapist after getting the envelope? After all we are suposed to be having sesssions with her right?

AmonRa23

Apr 18, 2018
Are you playing on Android by any chance? Then this is a bug and you cannot continue.

If playing on a Windows system: Do you have the red wine? If not, buy it in the show (find it on the shelf on the right).

Does that help?
I'm playing on windows, wine helped! thx a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes