[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Is sara being grounded the end of her storyline for this update if not what am i supposed to do?

xeny7777

Dec 16, 2017
I give 200$ to Caroline, and this walkthrough say me wait a while but she doesnt come to my room again? what will i do?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is sara being grounded the end of her storyline for this update if not what am i supposed to do?
Visit her at school, chat over webcam with her, go on the star gazing date ... basically just read what she tells you and do the appropriate thing.

I give 200$ to Caroline, and this walkthrough say me wait a while but she doesnt come to my room again? what will i do?
Before that you need to exhaust all her dialogue options in the living room (possibly her bedroom as well) and IIRC meet Violet in the dark alley.
Then she'll come back to you and ask for another 150$.

Reactions: Zer0z

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Okay I'm a bit lost with this update? How do I progress with mom? I got to the point in the point in the last update where we nearly had sex but bob walked in and now I don't know how to progress?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Okay I'm a bit lost with this update? How do I progress with mom? I got to the point in the point in the last update where we nearly had sex but bob walked in and now I don't know how to progress?
You can't, v0.3 only has new content for Sara.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
can i replay mom weekend event, i have wine but everytime i choose weekend event i can only do sara at the pool

nineeleven

Oct 9, 2017
Not a disappointing update but certainly an unsatisfying one to say the least. Good content on Sara's part but that it, lacked content. Hopefully the next update is much much longer and has Caroline stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes