[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I'm stuck with Linda's weekend. I've done everything but there is no wine in the shop to buy. Maybe I missed something... Is there a console command for it?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know what's the possible outcome options when dealing with the twins and their quest? :confused:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I'm stuck with Linda's weekend. I've done everything but there is no wine in the shop to buy. Maybe I missed something... Is there a console command for it?
Look again. It's on the right shelf with the alcohol, not the left one with the gadgets.

Does anyone know what's the possible outcome options when dealing with the twins and their quest? :confused:
Telling the truth -> threesome
Telling a lie -> attempted murder (you'll survive)

Reactions: Stakos

asatoooor

Jun 7, 2018
Hello,
thanks for all the help and the walkthrough
but i'm missing the 4th secret card on page 1, which seems to be on the school hallway on the top of the locker.
i've found the one under the chair but that's it for this scene.

can you help please?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Look again. It's on the right shelf with the alcohol, not the left one with the gadgets.

Telling the truth -> threesome
Telling a lie -> attempted murder (you'll survive)
Thnx for that. :) But is there a way to make it where you help the twins but also do not screw the father out of his business? :confused:

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
there is no install new.u just talk with her becouse of grounded but mom didnt took laptop they talk via webcams

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
The only new content is sara relation progress and scene with suri and zuri?
I saw some beach screens is it for version 0.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes