[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
You can't. Celia is slated for an update in the near future. No further progress can be made - "romantically speaking" at this time.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
is there a way to get the key for Coraline's room if you missed it the night of the first photo shoot?

nevermind figured it out, didn't even notice the door to the back room to unlock the window >_>

DMXOnline

Nov 26, 2018
Hi, i have a dumb question, to who i'm supposed to give the white wine ? i'm stuck, can't find at the shop Caroline, can't find Sara at school, or Linda at work. the last message from Caroline is this from the image i uploaded , and i don't know where to go. the teacher is Work in progress, her home two, the therapist's home is Work in progress, Sara's friend is Work in progress.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, i have a dumb question, to who i'm supposed to give the white wine ? i'm stuck, can't find at the shop Caroline, can't find Sara at school, or Linda at work. the last message from Caroline is this from the image i uploaded , and i don't know where to go. the teacher is Work in progress, her home two, the therapist's home is Work in progress, Sara's friend is Work in progress.
You're only missing some content if the gallery on your PC in your room isn't fully unlocked. The white wine is useless as of v0.5 and the text you got from Caroline is for an upcoming update.

sorry for dumb question but how can i move save form v4 up to v5 ?
Just copy&paste them in your respective Milfy City ~\game\saves folder. For Mac use the search function in the main thread, I don't have a Mac and can't help you there. Remove the random numbers in front of the file if downloaded from here, the formatting of Ren'Py savefiles cannot be altered.

DMXOnline

Nov 26, 2018
You're only missing some content if the gallery on your PC in your room isn't fully unlocked. The white wine is useless as of v0.5 and the text you got from Caroline is for an upcoming update.
Well, i did chek now the Gallery, and i have every scene and every secret galery unlocked. Must i play some scenes with another outcome?

effortlessvi

Nov 6, 2018
I'm sure you're trying to be helpful, but it's not helping me unfortunately. Maybe I'm just stupid, I don't know. Anyway, I tried to add the .save file in the folder with other saves, but it doesn't appear in the load menu after quitting and opening the game again. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Also not sure how I enter the gallery.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm sure you're trying to be helpful, but it's not helping me unfortunately. Maybe I'm just stupid, I don't know. Anyway, I tried to add the .save file in the folder with other saves, but it doesn't appear in the load menu after quitting and opening the game again. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Also not sure how I enter the gallery.
Save the file at the same form that others. If you loaded someones save here, remove the front numbers and _ , so the save files looks the same exc. 20-3-LT1.save. The first number means the saves paige and the second is the slot, so my exc. save file is located paige 20 and slot number 3. Hope this clears a bit and sorry, my mistake, I understud your original question wrong !!! (y)(y)

Reactions: effortlessvi

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Also not sure how I enter the gallery.
This has been explained before numerous times, but since you're new I'll tell you. It depends on which gallery you mean.

The scene replay? You will find those on your PC in your room once you have completed the arc for each character.
You want to watch the gallery with the secret cards? Click the hand behind the PC in the main game, do the same and have a conversation with the snowman in the Christmas Special.

As a general hint, for such questions always consult the OP (page 1, post 1) first, usually they are answered there already.

effortlessvi

Nov 6, 2018
Yeah, sorry for being tardy. I've come a long way now, and successfully imported a save. It seems it wasn't a finished save for 0.5C though, which I am clueless about where to find. Tried to read the first post, but couldn't find any directions to new complete save files.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, sorry for being tardy. I've come a long way now, and successfully imported a save. It seems it wasn't a finished save for 0.5C though, which I am clueless about where to find. Tried to read the first post, but couldn't find any directions to new complete save files.
Here !!!!!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Well, i did chek now the Gallery, and i have every scene and every secret galery unlocked. Must i play some scenes with another outcome?
Nope, if the gallery is fully unlocked then you're golden.
The only scenes with a different outcome depending on your decisions are whether you lie or tell the truth to Zuri and whether dad busts you while mom is giving you head in your room or not.

You will also need to copy&paste this into your saves folder:

DMXOnline

Nov 26, 2018
Nope, if the gallery is fully unlocked then you're golden.
The only scenes with a different outcome depending on your decisions are whether you lie or tell the truth to Zuri and whether dad busts you while mom is giving you head in your room or not.
Well i did lie to Zuri, and cover with the blanket MOM...and now i'm stuck...deam it

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes