[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
in the secret gallery some of the cards have a secret scene icon, that means the scene can be triggered? if true, how?
In Secret gallery are ONLY pictures (cards), witch are Devs renders (not asosiate to game), just nice pictures, that Dev has mede !!!

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
I am facing a problem when I climb at night at the window to spy on the 2 chics. The meter loads way to fast for me to manage to hit the right and left hand icons in time. Managed a couple of them but no way to get the whole sequence done. I have tried at least 50 times with no luck. Is it a bug or something or do I need to change some parameters?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I am facing a problem when I climb at night at the window to spy on the 2 chics. The meter loads way to fast for me to manage to hit the right and left hand icons in time. Managed a couple of them but no way to get the whole sequence done. I have tried at least 50 times with no luck. Is it a bug or something or do I need to change some parameters?
No speed adjust !!!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So there is no way around it? Any ideas what causes it?
I don`t know, I haven`t got any trouble to climb, so it`s hard to tell you what`s wrong !!! When you climb, there is NO HURRY, just click the hand when the moving thing is in the cloured area and then switch hand !!!!

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
I don`t know, I haven`t got any trouble to climb, so it`s hard to tell you what`s wrong !!! When you climb, there is NO HURRY, just click the hand when the moving thing is in the cloured area and then switch hand !!!!
The problem is that the meter doesn't fill up like any normal meter (from down to up or vice versa) it's more like a flash that lights the meter for an instant so taking my time or hurring up makes no difference.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The problem is that the meter doesn't fill up like any normal meter (from down to up or vice versa) it's more like a flash that lights the meter for an instant so taking my time or hurring up makes no difference.
What OS ??? Send your save if PC !!!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I am using a laptop, Windows 7 Home Edition And here is my last save
Just tried, first atempt and I was the windowsill !!!! Here is a screencap, what it should look like !!!!! That purple bar goes up and down, and you click the hand, when they are IN yellow area !!! (y) BTW, your save works fine !!!

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Just tried, first atempt and I was the windowsill !!!! Here is a screencap, what it should look like !!!!! That purple bar goes up and down, and you click the hand, when they are IN yellow area !!! (y) BTW, your save works fine !!!
I understand the logistics of the quest perfectly the problem is the speed the meter fills up. First screenshot and second one have a time difference of something like a milisecond. Anyway I thank you very much for the time and effort you put to answer back to me.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I understand the logistics of the quest perfectly the problem is the speed the meter fills up. First screenshot and second one have a time difference of something like a milisecond. Anyway I thank you very much for the time and effort you put to answer back to me.
Compare mine and your screenshots !!! In my mind, there is something wrong with your resolution and that WHITE box (where the moving bar is), isn`t white in your screenshot !!! The screenshot, witch I sended, it was at your save !!!

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Compare mine and your screenshots !!! In my mind, there is something wrong with your resolution and that WHITE box (where the moving bar is), isn`t white in your screenshot !!! The screenshot, witch I sended, it was at your save !!!
This short video will help you understand what I mean.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This short video will help you understand what I mean.
Yes, I understud it with those pictures you send !!!! As I said, there is something wrong either in your macine or your game !!! Check my screenshot and yours !!! There should be WHITE bar and inside of that is that yellow area !!! Purple bar is going up and down inside of that WHITE bar !!!! BTW, are you using D-S mod, try without it !!!

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Yes, I understud it with those pictures you send !!!! As I said, there is something wrong either in your macine or your game !!! Check my screenshot and yours !!! There should be WHITE bar and inside of that is that yellow area !!! Purple bar is going up and down inside of that WHITE bar !!!! BTW, are you using D-S mod, try without it !!!
I have no idea what a d-s mode is. Can you please give me a hint so I can google it?

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
I mean, what is that white round thing in your video left side below the game time area ????
It is the cheat mode but I only installed it after all the trials and failures hoping it might help me go around the problem. It is not the cause of it unfortunately.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It is the cheat mode but I only installed it after all the trials and failures hoping it might help me go around the problem. It is not the cause of it unfortunately.
OK, but the main thing is, that your game aint work correctly, what caused it, I can`t tell, your save file works perfectly in my game !!!! You could try to delete the game(all folders) except that save file and then istall the game again and put that save file in the new installation !!! (y)

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
I just noticed your issue and while I'm not sure of the details, but based on your short video clip (10fps) your monitor might not be at 60 Hz. Check your display settings/graphics settings and make sure it's at max resolution and 60 Hz (or higher if you have gaming monitor and supported gfx). If you're using external monitor then it could be something as simple as hdmi limitation down to 24 fps or 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes