3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Is this one of those games where the sexual content is mostly tentacles/monsters, or is there a decent amount of scenes with human males? It seems like there's at least one "normal" sex scene based on the preview images.

I don't know why every friggin h-game has to have tentacles and/or slimes and/or insects, like it's a law or something. I would honestly rather see scatplay content than a girl getting fucked by an octopus or a bug.

And honestly I have no problem with pregnancy only being part of a bad end, I just wish it wasn't always limited to only one possible outcome per game. And I wish it wasn't always combined with "...and then I became a sex slave forever" type scenarios. Ah well.

Reactions: KainbloodOmen

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Is this one of those games where the sexual content is mostly tentacles/monsters, or is there a decent amount of scenes with human males? It seems like there's at least one "normal" sex scene based on the preview images.

I don't know why every friggin h-game has to have tentacles and/or slimes and/or insects, like it's a law or something. I would honestly rather see scatplay content than a girl getting fucked by an octopus or a bug.

And honestly I have no problem with pregnancy only being part of a bad end, I just wish it wasn't always limited to only one possible outcome per game. And I wish it wasn't always combined with "...and then I became a sex slave forever" type scenarios. Ah well.
All sex scenes in the second game are with humans

thedann

Aug 22, 2017
Hello i have a big bug if i start the game and i walk instendly backwards and if i try to stand still the mc walk backwards again.

p.s sorry for my bad english

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Four stars. I mean, the RPG elements are pretty zero-effort, just there to tick a box, but it's fine.

The important thing is, the main character is extremely cute, and has a cute personality, although it's a little stereotypical for these kinds of games. For me this one is in the sweet spot so far, where the unwilling heroine is getting preyed upon but the tone never gets overly dark or brutal - she never gets beat up or anything worse than some mild spanking.

In particular I like that this one puts a lot of focus on risky sex. I know it's a hentai cliche at this point for the heroine to be squealing "Nooo, don't cum inside me, I don't wanna get pregnant" while she's getting railed but what can I say, it's my fetish.
(I would've posted this as a review but I don't know how to do that, so oh well)

DocTrollan

Jul 28, 2020
Got a firewall popup when I first started part 1. Now I am sus as to why this game wants to connect to the internet. Didn't help that the name of the company was written in chinese.

firewall.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Aode

fish0

Dec 7, 2017
I'm missing three scenes in the second game (row 1 column 2, row 1 column 3, and row 2 column 3), how do you unlock them?

e: got row 1 column 2, you have to repair the wand in the shop. Still need help with the other two.

Kelly608

Mar 26, 2018
On itch io website this game called "The Thief in the Dungeon and Archmage"

Also has included android platform

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
the girl looks hot, but the game looks like garbage...
The game (i.e. combat, items etc) is extremely barebones but it doesn't get in the way. You aren't playing this game for the RPG gameplay, you're playing it to watch the big-titted bimbo in the wizard costume get fucked. It's a borderline visual novel.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes