JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
The hoodie was so "ninja", I didn't even notice it in the store inventory :ROFLMAO: (for the next update, it is absolutely necessary to change the background colors of the store inventories (y) )

strategos323

Jan 21, 2018
Hello

I am stuck with the Chosen One objectives. It's written : go back to Amelia.
But when i see her at the abandoned factory i can only fight with her and i lose everytime.
Can you please help me ?

Thanks

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hello

I am stuck with the Chosen One objectives. It's written : go back to Amelia.
But when i see her at the abandoned factory i can only fight with her and i lose everytime.
Can you please help me ?

Thanks
You have to go to the gym and exercise

Kpun

Oct 26, 2018
I am having issues with the relations percentage dropping from 70 to 40% for no apparent reason, am I missing something or doing something wrong? I have replayed and saved three times trying to figure this out....

CrinosAD

Aug 20, 2018
I am having issues with the relations percentage dropping from 70 to 40% for no apparent reason, am I missing something or doing something wrong? I have replayed and saved three times trying to figure this out....
I'm having the same, going from 80% to 40% after the pool scene. Have not found a way to increase it back up again...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm having the same, going from 80% to 40% after the pool scene. Have not found a way to increase it back up again...

yes you increase sypati

If you have 40% sypati, you send friendly text messages
If you have 60% sypati ,you send sexy text messages

you decrease sympathy in the pool and by taking drugs

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
that's also my issue.. i'm also stuck with 84% game progression with all the available quest finished.. i couldn't access the other dialogues also..

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
that's also my issue.. i'm also stuck with 84% game progression with all the available quest finished.. i couldn't access the other dialogues also..
For example, I have finished all the missions available in this update and I am stopped at 81% ... now I am spending my time making me send photos from Daniel's archive to my phone ... one evening walking around the alley, Bruno has me called for a chat and gave me a stake which turned out to be an "Ancestral Stake", but I didn't check if (by chance) the % of the game increased after these events :unsure:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Anyway the only real "bug" I found in this version, is in Julia's room at night, when you try to get into action ;) and the icons don't appear to end the scene, leaving in an infinite handjob ( style 無限 月 読, Mugen Tsukuyomi from Naruto Shippuden :LOL:). Looking at the code, that scene should be achieved by continuing the story of Julia reaching 60% and then 80% (I mean the percentage of the story, not the affinity with her). At that point I had a high affinity with her but a low percentage of continuation (25) and that scene should not have loaded ...

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes