Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Don't install the incest patch it breaks the game, I reported the OP thread for the broken incest patch a while ago but the mods ignored me for some reason.
The patch does work but it does need better installation instructions :whistle:.

Here is what worked for me:

1. Use Unren to extract the rpa files in the game folder.
2. Delete the rpa files after extraction.
3. Copy over the patch contents into the game folder
4. Go into Area69-0.42-pc\game\images\npcs\icons and create a copy of julia, sara, emma and walter icon files.
5. Rename the copies to mother, granny sara, aunt emma and uncle walter. (you may be able to just rename the originals but I like to be cautious)
6. WINCEST!!!:love:

This will work for any renpy errors that show up that have to do with the icons! :cool:

P.S There may be more needing to be renamed since I just had to add walter...

P.S.S How many times does the mother get done by a vampire as from reading before it seemed like just once but now in the bar I have witnessed her getting molested again?!? Don't want to start the whole NTR discussion again but I do hope that you can at least put a stop to such things when you have enough power...:cry: Other than that I love all the different body types and realistic looking characters (y) ;)

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
what is the differences between the normal game and with incest mod ? New sceens ? Thanks
Look at the 2nd post above yours

Like most incest patches
It just changes the relationships
It doesn't add new scenes

Julia = Mother
Sara = Granny Sara
Emma = Aunt Emma
Walter = Uncle Walter

Reactions: jimbo_1234

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The patch does work but it does need better installation instructions :whistle:.

Here is what worked for me:

1. Use Unren to extract the rpa files in the game folder.
2. Delete the rpa files after extraction.
3. Copy over the patch contents into the game folder
4. Go into Area69-0.42-pc\game\images\npcs\icons and create a copy of julia, sara, emma and walter icon files.
5. Rename the copies to mother, granny sara, aunt emma and uncle walter. (you may be able to just rename the originals but I like to be cautious)
6. WINCEST!!!:love:

This will work for any renpy errors that show up that have to do with the icons! :cool:

P.S There may be more needing to be renamed since I just had to add walter...

P.S.S How many times does the mother get done by a vampire as from reading before it seemed like just once but now in the bar I have witnessed her getting molested again?!? Don't want to start the whole NTR discussion again but I do hope that you can at least put a stop to such things when you have enough power...:cry: Other than that I love all the different body types and realistic looking characters (y) ;)
From what I can figure
According the files, the incest patch changes the relationships for the following
Screenshot 2021-04-03 150101.png

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
And with version v0.44 released it has now become non-functional again :cautious:
I was thinking to make an incest patch by using other peoples patches. How do you know the (old) incest patch doesn't work with v0.44? Did dev change something in his code?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I was thinking to make an incest patch by using other peoples patches. How do you know the (old) incest patch doesn't work with v0.44? Did dev change something in his code?
You consider that there are all the dialogues between the protagonists that change from version to version, when you update the story; so no new files are ever added (as in FOTM which had become a folder with hundreds of files that covered the whole story and new additions). Here it seems to me, that they are always more or less the same files, to which the dialogues are added (of course there will always be something new when new locations are added for example). Also consider that the game is originally in Spanish, so you can find all the "English" dialogues in the "TL" folder. That's why I had suggested rather than modifying the original files, it was less invasive to create a separate file (as if it were a new language, as in "Timestamp" which has the "English_Uncensored" file to be selected as the source of the initial dialogs).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You consider that there are all the dialogues between the protagonists that change from version to version, when you update the story; so no new files are ever added (as in FOTM which had become a folder with hundreds of files that covered the whole story and new additions). Here it seems to me, that they are always more or less the same files, to which the dialogues are added (of course there will always be something new when new locations are added for example). Also consider that the game is originally in Spanish, so you can find all the "English" dialogues in the "TL" folder. That's why I had suggested rather than modifying the original files, it was less invasive to create a separate file (as if it were a new language, as in "Timestamp" which has the "English_Uncensored" file to be selected as the source of the initial dialogs).
The Incest patch I'm aiming to do should automatically change "landlady" to mom in all dialogues.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It will be a very fast patch, since apart from the initial phase, when MC explains his story, he always calls the landlady ... Julia :ROFLMAO:
Lol... that would be included too.

However, a reversed incest patch would be better. Means, Dev writes the dialogues as intended and the missing patch reversed "Mom", "Aunt" etc. to "landlady", "ladyfriend" etc.

Reactions: JiraiyaSennin

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
You have to read the books and go to her house after 4 pm I seem to remember :unsure:
Spot on. Cheers man. Done all the quests I can find but the content bar says I'm only at 87% Is there more stuff with the ginger girl at the house other than the leg job, shower scene, sleeping examine and the part where she catches your mother watching you both fuck on the computer chair?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Spot on. Cheers man. Done all the quests I can find but the content bar says I'm only at 87% Is there more stuff with the ginger girl at the house other than the leg job, shower scene, sleeping examine and the part where she catches your mother watching you both fuck on the computer chair?
No, there's nothing else in that sense. Have you tried having your school friend send you the photos of the private collection on your cell phone? That also increases the %

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes