Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Many complain about NTR comments, mods love to delete these types of comments mainly and NTR fans get angry, it could very well be avoided if Developers were sincere and made clear about the content that would exist in the game, put the NTR tag if exist rather than disguise it or at least announce that the girls in the game would be involved with other people besides the MC and that it could not be avoided, as it is part of the story, it would prevent a person from playing thinking they would not have this type of content, as it is not displayed in the game tags and in the end it ends up encountering something they do not like, they at least could consider who does not like this content by putting a warning before!

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
How can i take a picture of lucy in the bathroom? my mc just goes back to the room?

Edit: I already have a camera but my mc still goes to the room without taking a picture. Any help?

Last edited:
Reactions: IronLuke5

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
With each new incest patch you no longer can use your old saves.
Well I am starting a new game and not opening any old save but still after the pool event at start when we get to the room and we can play the game as we want but as soon as we click on cell the game crashes so its not about using old saves its something else. I am attaching the traceback file for reference.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well I am starting a new game and not opening any old save but still after the pool event at start when we get to the room and we can play the game as we want but as soon as we click on cell the game crashes so its not about using old saves its something else. I am attaching the traceback file for reference.
Here is the problem. Check the images folder and see if "aunt emma" is there or not.
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/npcs/icons/aunt emma.png'.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
No emma.png? Either the files are missing or something went wrong when you applied the patch, because there should be picture for each character.
I redownloaded the new incest patch for 0.46 and just opened it there itself without extracting. It is just showing one file in images i.e. mother.png which was missing in the last incest patch i suppose.

PloKoon66

Jul 24, 2017
I redownloaded the new incest patch for 0.46 and just opened it there itself without extracting. It is just showing one file in images i.e. mother.png which was missing in the last incest patch i suppose.
You can do a workaround and just copy the mother.png and paste it 2 times in the same folder. And rename one of those copies aunt emma.png and the other one granny sara.png

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
How do I trigger MC and Isabella sleep together as mentioned in the changelog?

I followed what I read a few posts back and I already sent her more than 10 sex messages and I have the arousal at 80 but she never comes to my room

I already managed to see the other scenes indicated in the changelog I just need this one

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes