Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Area69 [v0.73] Cheat Mod

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
won't be playing this game until the incest patch is working
Well nothing to do hear, the patch was included with android but it never was part of this dev, the patch was a 3rd party make outside the dev and the cheat mod here, chances are never being updated

hwm

Oct 6, 2019
Well nothing to do hear, the patch was included with android but it never was part of this dev, the patch was a 3rd party make outside the dev and the cheat mod here, chances are never being updated
which is really a shame,,,, i hate it when the game dev's make it hard for the modders to do their work. the patch was working and now not so much.

Reactions: ares79

Kijuz

Jan 29, 2021
Does the PC cheat include incest patch?
Thanks
Here is a quick and dirty patch. Some of the speech becomes wonky because of how it is written, it is not expecting text to be replaced.

This is Julia, my mother's best friend.
becomes

This is Mom, my mother's best friend.
Once out of the intro tutorial it makes more sense, and it should have been how the last patch worked.

SpareTheRod

Sep 29, 2017
Hello:)
Just wanted to add my voice to those asking for an update of this great mod.
At least if only, for the choice to replenish your energy, if not the arousal.

Thank you again for making this mod and hope you find the time to update it(y)

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019

Updated: 2022-06-03
Game/Creator: k78Games
Modder: Brandy - -
Mod Version: 0.73
Game Version: 0.73

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:

Any gesture how to open menu in ur android port?

Reactions: RTNose and Bronko83
Aug 25, 2021
I don't really get why the mod wouldn't work with the update, unless the game code underwent a fundamental change, It's not like a walkthrough mod or anything, doesn't hold your hand on making choices. It just gives you a means of adding money and replenishing your consumable (for lack of a better term coming to mind at the moment) traits...Energy, Lust, etc. To my knowledge, that's the extent of the mod's function, so why would it not still work with the update? Unless my memory is total shit and it does have extended functionality, or, as I said, the game code had a fundamental change. I could just be getting senile....

Edit: Turns out I was right. The mod still works the same as it always has, no need for an update, because it's NOT a walkthrough, people. It's JUST a money/skills mod, so unless the core files of the game undergo a complete overhaul, it will ALWAYS work! Thanks, and goodnight.

Last edited:

Bronko83

Sep 29, 2020
Any gesture how to open menu in ur android port?
I would also like to know how to save a game with this android-port. I only got the cheat button, but no other. Can't save, so this would mean I have to play through this in one take.

Reactions: mact89

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
I don't really get why the mod wouldn't work with the update, unless the game code underwent a fundamental change, It's not like a walkthrough mod or anything, doesn't hold your hand on making choices. It just gives you a means of adding money and replenishing your consumable (for lack of a better term coming to mind at the moment) traits...Energy, Lust, etc. To my knowledge, that's the extent of the mod's function, so why would it not still work with the update? Unless my memory is total shit and it does have extended functionality, or, as I said, the game code had a fundamental change. I could just be getting senile....

Edit: Turns out I was right. The mod still works the same as it always has, no need for an update, because it's NOT a walkthrough, people. It's JUST a money/skills mod, so unless the core files of the game undergo a complete overhaul, it will ALWAYS work! Thanks, and goodnight.
really? gonna try it. thx for the info

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
hmm never got that error, suppose the only time i had an issue was when i was trying to use the cheats and realized i didnt transfer the image files, so bassically had to redownload to get the image files for the cheat system itself, might be an image in there?

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Is it possible to make this mod do incremental increases/decreases instead of all or nothing?
ya was thinking that to, plus when you hit them pills, the stuff is supposed to hit up 200, but it kinda locks to 100 now with those cheats, tho its not to bad over all just opening a menu vs clicking everything to go to sleep and shit