Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Area69 [v0.73] Cheat Mod

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I keep seeing where y'all say the game works with this mod, even though the game itself is a newer update. But I keep getting "an exception has occurred". It says a lot of stuff, but the main thing is, it says "NameError: Name 'Mom' is not defined". I also get this type of error when I go visit Olivia's house. But it says something else than Mom. So apparently this does not work with the newest update of the game.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Here is a quick and dirty patch. Some of the speech becomes wonky because of how it is written, it is not expecting text to be replaced.

becomes

Once out of the intro tutorial it makes more sense, and it should have been how the last patch worked.
This should be tweaked. It has everyone calling the mom Mom. This sister Sis, and so on. Couldn't you make it where only the MC called them this, and the others call them by their names? I mean, the Aunt calling Julia "mom", and Julia calling Emma "Aunt Emma".

• Haha
Reactions: Fapmaister

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

Updated: 2022-06-03
Game/Creator: k78Games
Modder: Brandy - -
Mod Version: 0.73
Game Version: 0.73

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:

0.75 ?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I keep seeing where y'all say the game works with this mod, even though the game itself is a newer update. But I keep getting "an exception has occurred". It says a lot of stuff, but the main thing is, it says "NameError: Name 'Mom' is not defined". I also get this type of error when I go visit Olivia's house. But it says something else than Mom. So apparently this does not work with the newest update of the game.
There's nothing in this mod that has anything to do with names.

Does that happen with a new game, or are you only running into this issue with an older save?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Still an Update would be nice. :)
What's there to update?

This mod doesn't change with the versions of the game, it just allows you to manage the MC's Energy, Attraction, etc.

For my own use I added a slight change that lets me adjust a few things by increments of 10 because throwing my energy to 0 means sleeping too long, but that's the only change to it I considered worth doing.

Flyffer13

Aug 8, 2020
What's there to update?

This mod doesn't change with the versions of the game, it just allows you to manage the MC's Energy, Attraction, etc.

For my own use I added a slight change that lets me adjust a few things by increments of 10 because throwing my energy to 0 means sleeping too long, but that's the only change to it I considered worth doing.
would you mind sharing the file ?

Dadisnotgay

Aug 25, 2022
Here is a quick and dirty patch. Some of the speech becomes wonky because of how it is written, it is not expecting text to be replaced.

becomes

Once out of the intro tutorial it makes more sense, and it should have been how the last patch worked.
theres an issue with julias tv dialouge. could you update this perchance?