Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Area69 [v0.73] Cheat Mod

May 1, 2018
Here is a quick and dirty patch. Some of the speech becomes wonky because of how it is written, it is not expecting text to be replaced.

becomes

Once out of the intro tutorial it makes more sense, and it should have been how the last patch worked.
Would you update it plz? there seems to be some issues with dialogues.

Reactions: Punto

Kijuz

Jan 29, 2021
theres an issue with julias tv dialouge. could you update this perchance?
Try the attached. I had a bit more of a look and have found a better way to change the names and to show the changed names during a text block, so Julia's name will tell Mom when talking. There are so many issues with this code; a previous name change that was working broke the TV section as the name was referenced differently. Between trying to work out the calls, the lookup and what is referencing a file or location, such as "Emma", "sEmma", NPC() or Character(), what is hard coded as Emma in Text, and so on, it would take some work and modifying the core files to get this 100%. I found a way to fix the intro, so it makes sense, but at that point, it would be easier to rewrite the dialogue directly. Inside the zip is the new file and some images, I have to make some new icons as some things refer to the person's profile pic by name, and some lookup the modified name, like Aunt Emma, and it breaks. This just makes those files available.

Let me know it breaks anywhere else on the new stuff, I haven't played it really since my last patch, so not sure what is broken. However you mentioned the TV, so I could quickly work out where that was and jumped to it, where I found the break. If it breaks again, just reference where it broke and the last line of text EXACTLY as written, if possible.

One of the fixes during the intro is the tutorial text:

Before:
This is Mom, my mother's best friend.
Now:
This is Julia, she is my Mom.
Before:
I am staying at their house until my parents return from their trip abroad.
Now:
It's just Mom and me at home until my Dad returns from his trip abroad.
Before:
Lucy is Mom's daughter, and Olivia is Aunt Emma's daughter. They are cousins.
Now:
Lucy is Mom's daughter and my sister, and Olivia is Aunt Emma's daughter. She is our cousin.

Last edited:

Dadisnotgay

Aug 25, 2022
Try the attached. I had a bit more of a look and have found a better way to change the names and to show the changed names during a text block, so Julia's name will tell Mom when talking. There are so many issues with this code; a previous name change that was working broke the TV section as the name was referenced differently. Between trying to work out the calls, the lookup and what is referencing a file or location, such as "Emma", "sEmma", NPC() or Character(), what is hard coded as Emma in Text, and so on, it would take some work and modifying the core files to get this 100%. I found a way to fix the intro, so it makes sense, but at that point, it would be easier to rewrite the dialogue directly. Inside the zip is the new file and some images, I have to make some new icons as some things refer to the person's profile pic by name, and some lookup the modified name, like Aunt Emma, and it breaks. This just makes those files available.

Let me know it breaks anywhere else on the new stuff, I haven't played it really since my last patch, so not sure what is broken. However you mentioned the TV, so I could quickly work out where that was and jumped to it, where I found the break. If it breaks again, just reference where it broke and the last line of text EXACTLY as written, if possible.

One of the fixes during the intro is the tutorial text:

Before:

Now:

Before:

Now:

Before:

Now:
Thank you i'll let you know. I also found this file via dik games. It seems to work well. I'll let you know about your fix as well

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
this u

Updated: 2022-06-03
Game/Creator: k78Games
Modder: Brandy - -
Mod Version: 0.73
Game Version: 0.73

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Download:

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:

this update?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
dos cheat mod work with 0.79 or do i have wait for an update to the mod?
In this case where all the cheat mod does is offer a way to adjust your various stats, version has no meaning unless the DEV were to change how stats were named / handled.

This cheat mod has no walkthrough feature, so it is in no way tied to a given version of the game.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
It would be helpful to have a cheat with which you can start the different quests. The normal cheat helps only partially, because you have to start from the beginning. Saves are not all helpful. o_O :unsure: (y):mad:

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Well after a bit of work I have been able to get a 3rd option added to Brandy's Cheat mod so that you can Change your personality from -100 - 0 - +100. And now that I have been able to get that resolved adding in any of the other stat changes would be easy.
1694027591853.png
Then after reordering the stat adjustments so that it makes more sense you get this:
1694027777583.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: simple_human

Rezzsin

Feb 23, 2019

Updated: 2022-06-03
Game/Creator: k78Games
Modder: Brandy - -
Mod Version: 0.73
Game Version: 0.73

Installation:

Features:

Download:

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:

How do you save on android port?