zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Wow how did you get 100% I am sure I got all scenes I even texted girls to raise stats all girls that stats are available to raise as of this update are above 50% some higher and Im stuck at 91% even the hooker stats is maxed out at 60% all quest completed unless a quest I havent triggered which Im sure I triggered all went to the club watched all dances did all house events purchased every store item here's my save maybe theirs a bug if someone can help.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
zoe_meat you must be missing all the scenes in Emma's house, they trigger randomly. Just be there at 4pm and visit the 4 rooms where people are. Repeat next day until you saw all 4 scenes.

Reactions: zoe_meat

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
There is nothing available in the mall. Bought the toxedo, but does not seems to help. Any hints please?
The hoodie is the first dress, in the first box, which is at the clothes store in the mall. If you search on the forum they have already answered several times.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hmm, I always seem to trip an error while triggering the scene wtih Walter & Sara the living room. Anyone else experience something similar?

PS : I am converting the full sized PC version to mac, not the compressed one. PC unavailable for a few days so I cant try there

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'SRocky'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/Spuds18/Documents/OpenTTD/game/renpy-7.4.0-sdk/Area69-0.42-dists/Area69.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/Spuds18/Documents/OpenTTD/game/renpy-7.4.0-sdk/Area69-0.42-dists/Area69.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/Spuds18/Documents/OpenTTD/game/renpy-7.4.0-sdk/Area69-0.42-dists/Area69.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/Spuds18/Documents/OpenTTD/game/renpy-7.4.0-sdk/Area69-0.42-dists/Area69.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
No, the pc version works great, both v0.40 and v0.42. I think your conversion didn't work properly :unsure:.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Totaly complicated this game:
How can i make a picture of a creature and how can i show it to Anna ?
It's an event that happens automatically at night, so you don't have to do anything. After that, just go to school during the opening hours and look for Anna in her office.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.42 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Last edited:
Reactions: maestro9109

potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019
The new repeatable Julia scene is worth the download on its own.

Criminally underappreciated game. I've started backing it on Patreon.

Reactions: madmit

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Fuck what cheap shit. I'm not terribly interested in someone fucking that street whore, but don't damn touch my family. I immediately removed this game and I won't touch it again unless that fucking NTR is removed from here. Don’t come to say it can be circumvented. There is a difference in whether to bypass the NTR or remove it and make another path. In the second, we only need two paths and we have lazy game makers. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Do you not like the Mediafire link? The time I uploaded this game to Mediafire because my Mega account was due at the time of the holidays so I had to use Mediafire, sorry if you feel uncomfortable.
No, sorry I didn't mean that .... just that you wrote MEGA ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Buggy mess for me.

Got a quest to buy surveillance camera's and get the knowledge to use them.

Got the camera's and bought the book but it keeps telling me he isn't in the mood to read it.

Tried the bug fix, tried restarting but he won't read that book.

Will always maintain that this sandbox shit and ren'py just do not mix, too annoying.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Making a patch in this case is easy, since the game is translated into English by the creator himself; all the dialogues should already be extracted from the game in the "Tl\English" folder, so you just need to do a simple find and replace in the dialogs from "my mother's best friend " in to "my mother" and you already made what you are looking for (y).
There's only compiled rpyc files.
upd. Damn, I'm an idiot - Unren could decompile :)

So, here's
(unpack it to /game as usual)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes