neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I still don't understand how to get Abigail and Naomi
I think it's totally random. Did you try while Abigail was dancing? I got it with her, but get "rejected" by N. The worst thing is that you don't have clear indications, just blurred images with suggestive titles.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Has anyone been able to complete the Monica at the bar event this patch for the world champion quest ? I see her strip but no matter how much money I throw at this event nothing changes. I started a new game for this not an old save.

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
I need help, I'm trying to unlock the achievements. But there are many that I don't know how to do. For example: help Julia with her boredom, learning the basics, playful vampires, crazy night, contact... I appreciate a guide..o instructions on how to unlock them

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
No idea how to get past this WORLD CHAMPION step, monica erotic show at bar.
I've gone through all 3 options (weather, beautiful, etc.) and selected all the drink options (even save scuming, rollbacking).

I also tried her at the VIP dance show, all the dominations, even tried going all in, $500+$500+$2/3,000 and she refuses.

Is there some very specific steps I'm missing or something? [i have completed all other steps in the WORLD CHAMPION goal]

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
I've gone through all 3 options (weather, beautiful, etc.) and selected all the drink options (even save scuming, rollbacking).

I also tried her at the VIP dance show, all the dominations, even tried going all in, $500+$500+$2/3,000 and she refuses.

Is there some very specific steps I'm missing or something? [i have completed all other steps in the WORLD CHAMPION goal]
it's supposed to be just watching the show, i remember it working in an older version, but apparently it broke this update. sadly the scripts are all over the place, so i don't know where it broke, probably uma's script.

edit: i think it's the bar script, actually.

Last edited:

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020

I'm lost too.

k78Games

Aug 24, 2020
Hello everyone!

Small fix for those who have had the problem of not being able to advance in the "World Championship" quest when watching Monica's show.

You must unzip the file in the folder where the game executable is located. It is only for version 0.73 and in the next version it will be fixed without the need for this file.

This fix is probably only needed by those who start a new game with this version.

Thanks judgenot93 for the temporary fix!

I hope you enjoy the game!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
a ol.jpg
She knows MC rather intimately .. so the hard shoulder is outta the blue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad to have the dev around, because there are a lot of inconsistencies around in this version.
The girls who know MC from school, even are family to Julia and talk to MC all friendly and all
in the prologue introduction by the pool, are listed as ”unknown” or ”desconocida” which is madness.

Also .. teachers suddenly know MC in the pole, but they are unknown or desconocida ar the bar.

Talk about incomprehensible game plot and nonsense.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes