PCod

Jun 23, 2022
I need your help : Lucy relationship seems stuck at 79. How to increase further because I've ended Blood Moon quest and sent her text messages already.
Thanks !

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I need your help : Lucy relationship seems stuck at 79. How to increase further because I've ended Blood Moon quest and sent her text messages already.
Thanks !
I think 79% is maxed for now. It's always possible I missed something, but since you don't yet have actual sex with her I wouldn't think you can get to 100% until later. It seems that the game generally doesn't give you the last 20–25% of a relationship with a girl until you are actually full-on sexual with them, including with repeatable scenes. That may not be true always, but generally it's the pattern. I would expect the same with Lucy.

PCod

Jun 23, 2022
I think 79% is maxed for now. It's always possible I missed something, but since you don't yet have actual sex with her I wouldn't think you can get to 100% until later. It seems that the game generally doesn't give you the last 20–25% of a relationship with a girl until you are actually full-on sexual with them, including with repeatable scenes. That may not be true always, but generally it's the pattern. I would expect the same with Lucy.
Thanks !
Seeing posts talking about BJ in the shower and stuff, which I've not seen I wondered.

Reactions: PapaPhat

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Does anyone know which item the alien book would be in a saveedit program? I was given the book by Lily but it is not in my inventory and cannot read it to progress.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone know which item the alien book would be in a saveedit program? I was given the book by Lily but it is not in my inventory and cannot read it to progress.
¿where on the Alien quest are you? that with the book happend to me as well in this version, nevermind normaly it will apear again if u continue with your quest, you can try following, (if you already didn´t) catch Lilly masturbating, or when you enter the bookstore at 15 make yourself noticeable, raise your intelect stat if not already done and go speak with Anna at 13 in the Teachers room, Don´t know what it is but happend with the Vampire and the Boxing book as well to me

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
¿where on the Alien quest are you? that with the book happend to me as well in this version, nevermind normaly it will apear again if u continue with your quest, you can try following, (if you already didn´t) catch Lilly masturbating, or when you enter the bookstore at 15 make yourself noticeable, raise your intelect stat if not already done and go speak with Anna at 13 in the Teachers room, Don´t know what it is but happend with the Vampire and the Boxing book as well to me
Alien quest? At home, at the pool. She will fuck you :) after 06 or 07 PM.

Reactions: xapican

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
You eat her out in the bath at 19 hs at home, and get a blowie in the gym, as well at night at home beside that no more intercourse with Lucy
You got it, right. And there is no gallery mod yet? Because I can make one. The "cheat" mod only contains vars, nothing more.

Reactions: xapican

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
New post:

"Area69 v0.75 - Full Content!

Hi everyone!

I have finished defining what content will be in the next update, I will tell you below:
The update, as chosen in the poll, will be based on the story of Lucy and the werewolves.
It will contain the following chapters:

- Lucy's first time
- Deal with Evelyn and Sylvia
- Full Moon Sex
- Sex with Lucy will be unlocked in repeatable scenes

In this last chapter (Full Moon Sex) three paths will be opened for the following updates, it will depend on being a human, being a vampire or being able to become a werewolf.
I am currently reworking ALL of the animated cutscenes in the game to make them into video to make the game 1 or 2 gigabytes lighter.

The scenes that I see that are not very animated I try to rework them from scratch.
The following will depend on the time it takes me to implement all of the above, if I have time available I will make the achievements "global", so that they are reflected even if they have been achieved in another savegame.
And finally, I will try to rework the current FAP/Gallery system, so that it is a complete replay of the non-repeatable scenes of the game.

The last two modifications I will implement if time permits, as I want to release the next update in the second half of October.

PS1: I don't think it's possible due to the previously mentioned issues, but if I have time I would like to implement a special two-chapter story with new characters, which would be activated only after "Halloween", with a spirit theme...

PS2: a_ch_e is still contributing to the english translation improvements, so the next update will contain all the changes, fixes and improvements!
I hope you like the content!
Greetings to all!

kuervo78"

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
New post:

"Area69 v0.75 - Full Content!

Hi everyone!

I have finished defining what content will be in the next update, I will tell you below:
The update, as chosen in the poll, will be based on the story of Lucy and the werewolves.
It will contain the following chapters:

- Lucy's first time
- Deal with Evelyn and Sylvia
- Full Moon Sex
- Sex with Lucy will be unlocked in repeatable scenes

In this last chapter (Full Moon Sex) three paths will be opened for the following updates, it will depend on being a human, being a vampire or being able to become a werewolf.
I am currently reworking ALL of the animated cutscenes in the game to make them into video to make the game 1 or 2 gigabytes lighter.

The scenes that I see that are not very animated I try to rework them from scratch.
The following will depend on the time it takes me to implement all of the above, if I have time available I will make the achievements "global", so that they are reflected even if they have been achieved in another savegame.
And finally, I will try to rework the current FAP/Gallery system, so that it is a complete replay of the non-repeatable scenes of the game.

The last two modifications I will implement if time permits, as I want to release the next update in the second half of October.

PS1: I don't think it's possible due to the previously mentioned issues, but if I have time I would like to implement a special two-chapter story with new characters, which would be activated only after "Halloween", with a spirit theme...

PS2: a_ch_e is still contributing to the english translation improvements, so the next update will contain all the changes, fixes and improvements!
I hope you like the content!
Greetings to all!

kuervo78"
Thanks for the update. Have a nice weekend with full of sex :D

kenball78

Apr 18, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Compiling ATL code at game/kGame/kEffects.rpy:426
NameError: name 'dissolveDream' is not defined

How to fix this?

Reactions: Aaron22255
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes