xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
sorry, but i don't get, could you explain it better, pls
Read this !
Hello everyone!

All the errors that you are having is due to downloading the test version, which was known to have ALL those errors...
The final version that has been available for a day does not have any of those errors...

-NameError: name 'dissolveDream' is not defined
-File "game/kGame/phone.rpy", line 514, in <module>
-TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for
-: 'int' and 'RevertableList'
-No Intro/Tutorial -Etc etc...

In addition, using a savegame generated in a test version, even if you don't find any errors, can corrupt a savegame for versions that work correctly...
Thanks Zephea

Reactions: Zephea

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
how to get lily training 2. i have a lily relationship at 80 and her quest line is completed but still training ends and mc didn't invite her to the sauna. I have completed training for all others. Please help.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
075 already out ?
There's no release announcement on Patreon. There might be a test version out for testers, but the release isn't out.

The "Full Content" announcement has nothing to do with an actual release. It's just a misleading title for something else.

Reactions: xapican

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i am curious how being a werewolf will affect the vampire questline and vies versa like if your a vampire when doing Bloody Moon will you be able to take over as alpha ( i'm presuming that's an option if you don't want NTR content ) what do you guys think ?
we have seen some vampire scenes when Lucy is bullied by Evelyn and her brother and again if you have sex with Evelyn at the night club

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i am curious how being a werewolf will affect the vampire questline and vies versa like if your a vampire when doing Bloody Moon will you be able to take over as alpha ( i'm presuming that's an option if you don't want NTR content ) what do you guys think ?
we have seen some vampire scenes when Lucy is bullied by Evelyn and her brother and again if you have sex with Evelyn at the night club
Guess is that you win the Werewolf queen over , As Vampire there is a funny scene with Evelynn (she seemed shocked) the dev anounced iirc that you can convert or being converted to Werewolf if you didn´t go the Vampire path, (shoot me on what page of the tread that post was) Im exited to see how it plays out to be Honest.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

buxoi1983

Feb 17, 2021
for all three, go to Bar > when Lucy, Emma or Virigina, there > talk to them > you need to match drink, and a positive answer from each > revard H scene (for Virginia you need sleeping pills and 1000,-)

The Werewolf path is not implemented yet but will be in future update, Canto Forte posted the 075 update info somewhere in the tread (a few pages back)
Thank you, comrade! Such a question, how open ,,Help from Ava (With Ava's helpi got ,,gift,,from Anna),, ?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes