RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Does anyone know how to start the blood moon quest? I tried going to the shopping mall, going to the park cave, going to the church?

Last edited:

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
skunksprays go to the alley talk to bruno buy lockpick you'll need 3 but you can only buy one at time
Edit: use it when Julia isnt in her room same with Lucy's and with Bathroom when it is empty

RaduStefan Make homework with lucy watch tv talk at school till she say's (40% relship ) Meet at 19hs at park go there

Last edited:

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
skunksprays go to the alley talk to bruno buy lockpick you'll need 3 but you can only buy one at time
Edit: use it when Julia isnt in her room same with Lucy's and with Bathroom when it is empty

RaduStefan Make homework with lucy watch tv talk at school till she say's (40% relship ) Meet at 19hs at park go there
My relationship with Lucy is 75%, I am at the park at 19 and nothing happens
dsc01199.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get there early and keep waiting. If you stay at home till 1900 hours the time you need to get to the park means that time is gone.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Get there early and keep waiting. If you stay at home till 1900 hours the time you need to get to the park means that time is gone.
I did get early and kept waiting, nothing happened. Maybe I asked the wrong question, how to continue the Blood Moon quest in the version 0.75?

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
RaduStefan Be in your room She comes with the nextfull moom enjoy ! follow the Hints in the menu
Edit: at Night that is don't remember yet if you have to go to sleep or not

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
Someone can help with this objetive: "One, two, three...four?"? This objetive says to investigate Victoria's house between 10 pm and 3 pm, but nothing happen. Any help?
Other objetive I'm stuck is this: "Sharp Fangs". Says to talk to Andrea at school, but again, nothing happen.

Can't investigate Victoria's house any help?
Hi, how did you complete this objetive?

Last edited:

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Someone can help with this objetive: "One, two, three...four?"? This objetive says to investigate Victoria's house between 10 pm and 3 pm, but nothing happen. Any help?
Other objetive I'm stuck is this: "Sharp Fangs". Says to talk to Andrea at school, but again, nothing happen.

Hi, how did you complete this objetive?
Its 10 am and 15 hs or 3 pm

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shaktiman552002

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I don't know where you are in that quest, but go to school and at 14hs talk to Lucia then it triggers the talk with evelynn, wait a few day s you get a visitor,
the one with the bloody moon I think it's called

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes