JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
If anyone wants to try, I made a fix for "xvideoz", but you have to:
1) unpack the "script.rpa" file with unren (so the "kGame" "kNPCs" "kPlaces" folders will be extracted)
2) rename the original script.rpa file (e.g. "script.rpa" -> "script.rpa_") and keep it as a backup
3) unpack the files I modified in the "game" folder

I tried with a save where I was at the beginning of the quest and it took me to the end, without making it repeat anymore.... try it.
I am also attaching a modified short version of unren which unpacks only the script.rpa file (y)
EDIT
The original story has several steps (I didn't change anything, just tried to locate the correct order and insert two checks, which in my test led me to the end without repetition):
  1. Learn about computer (>6) and buy camera (angela.storyLvl = 10->20)
  2. Make a first video (angela.storyLvl = 20->22)
  3. Create a website (angela.storyLvl = 22->28)
  4. Buy a tripod and make a second video (angela.storyLvl = 28 -> 30)
  5. Talk to girls and get a surprise the following Saturday (angela.storyLvl = 30->40)
  6. Video at the beach (angela.storyLvl = 40->100)
End of the story.
P.s.: when you read about waiting several days before talking to girls, the game sets 72 hours before the new interaction.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I also got the looping gym video, had it happen 3 times already

Also, The ghost girl
I Was really kinda hoping for some ghost waifu.. She'd die some tragic way (well she hung herself so that works), we calm her down from form her sinanigans with the family, then we formed a strong bond with it (while prying into more memories?), Then she continue to posses girls as she wants to feel our D in its physical form. Her possessing people is the fun to be had with a ghost girl, or invisible sex works when having onlookers/voyers trying to figure out what the MC is doing to himself alone. :p (imagine walking in on someone whos just fucking the air) A yandere ghost girl would be fine too, as she'd still keep some of her evil spirit mindset/nature. It just works. Hell could be future arcs where the ghost girl comes to you to tlel you shady men have been stalking their house at night (like planning a rape or bandits) or moments where she protects them as a ghost knowing their your cusins/aunts. Just some fiuture ideas . Ghost girls do have som interesting potential.

Instead, I dont really like what we got. Basically we got a husband and wife ghost that just does what they want in group secks. Not even the exorcist sorted them out and the MC doesnt seem to be able to do anything about it, except just join into their games. I dont wnat to mean it as a complaint, its more I dont really like how its turning out. The dev has the right for his vision for what he wants from a ghost theme. I just cant help but feel disappointed.

Is anyone else feeling in the same boat ?

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
1) unpack the "script.rpa" file with unren (so the "kGame" "kNPCs" "kPlaces" folders will be extracted)
2) rename the original script.rpa file (e.g. "script.rpa" -> "script.rpa_") and keep it as a backup

I tried with a save where I was at the beginning of the quest and it took me to the end, without making it repeat anymore.... try it.
I am also attaching a modified short version of unren which unpacks only the script.rpa file (y)
Im out of reactions so here a Hug and a big Thank u

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I only tried it on my game with the route I had already done in the story, so I don't guarantee 100% :unsure:
Hi there your fix works just fine, i tried with an save where I got finished the Xvidz quest and it didn't reset
2) with a save where it was started (in loop) no it permited me to continue but started again.
3) New game could finish the quest and achievements
so Kudos and Thank's a lot
O I tested in all 3 aviable Paths (Human, Vampire, Werewolf)

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017

EDIT
The original story has several steps (I didn't change anything, just tried to locate the correct order and insert two checks, which in my test led me to the end without repetition):
  5. Talk to girls and get a surprise the following Saturday (angela.storyLvl = 30->40)
End of the story.
P.s.: when you read about waiting several days before talking to girls, the game sets 72 hours before the new interaction.
It doesn't work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017

EDIT
End of the story.
so i have to play the game from the beginning again?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
so i have to play the game from the beginning again?
No not, if you have a save from end of 0.74 then start with that one as I did, and the Xvidz quest stays finished and you can have sex with Martina and Angela and go to the Beach on Saturday 2 pm to have a 5 some with Nicole her sister Angela Martina.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ok I have to have sex with Lucy in her room on a full moon, when I look @ the moon - top left it is in Spanish I think, will it ever say full moon or what am I looking for here - I have tried different ones like Luna Lluena, etc.... but it won;t let me have sex with her only spy on her
also do you have to do the champion events first?
Luna nueva = New Moon
cuarto creciente = crescent quarter moon
cuarto menguante = waning quarter moon
Luna llena = full moon
It is at 0:00 hs exactly, or when you hear the howling wolf (what I did is waited in front of the door then I entered)

Reactions: BGRW2020

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
hi all , where is the lockpick for entering into the lucy's room and julia's room ?
You must have unlocked the ally (Princes and Pauper quest, after you go to Police) then at evening night you can go and buy it from Bruno (if the old Prostitute is there just skip time)

algreen

Aug 11, 2017
i don't understand ...i have the locpick but i can't spy lucy or julia when they are in her room , and i can't enter into the lucy's room when the moon is full ...someone can help me please ? :)

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Meaning what? I completed it, starting from the beginning (the game itself was already doing it to bring me back to the beginning of the quest), so how "doesn't work"?
It doesn't work. I;ve played the game from beginning. what about you give me your save file that

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
are there any H scenes with Sylvia and the MC in the current update? So far she only gives the MC advice about Lucy and that's it. I'm just thinking maybe I missed something

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
are there any H scenes with Sylvia and the MC in the current update? So far she only gives the MC advice about Lucy and that's it. I'm just thinking maybe I missed something
No they aren't I was hoping for that as well

• Sad
Reactions: tuShua
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes