Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-75-k78games.60707/post-9427043
about the Ghost, you can send the Male ghost away , about the Alpha Werewolf, no he only bites Lucy, she has to consume sex with the Alpha to be part of his pack (and Sylvia explains this to MC)
the tread of an LI taken away that is allways present on the game but you can save the LI from that
and how you said all goes by the definitons
You can't send the ghost away when you're watching the camera footage, which is required for the quest.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Unless you can now send the ghost away before he fucks the entire household (which you didn't used to be able to), it's still NTR mate. And the ghost was the main thing I was referring to.
Only Oliva and Aunt,(and not clear if they are possesed by Ava when that happens) How Aioto pointed out ,not when you see it on camara, here is the point where it is up to oneself interpretation, if it is NTR or not, no point to dwell deeper since, you see it as NTR, and I don't
and yes, I am playing this game since 0.40 version.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Anifero

Jun 11, 2017
Hi, I tried to get the Bloody Moon, wait for a full moon to go to Lucy's room but it says it's locked, did I bug it?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hi, I tried to get the Bloody Moon, wait for a full moon to go to Lucy's room but it says it's locked, did I bug it?
At the top left, near the hour, there is the sun and the moon and it tells you what phase the moon is in.
EDIT:
:WaitWhat: ... have you broken the lock of the Lucy room with the picklock ???

Last edited:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Victoria, 2pm:
When Rocky gives Victoria two sleeping pills, sucks her milk, fucks her successfull and leaves her house... - its 2pm after all!

Lucy, 8pm:
When Lucy masturbates in the bathroom and Rocky left her privathy, the moaning-sound dont stops. Even when Rocky changes the location.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I try it today and It didn't still work bro I think the problem is this version or compressed version because i use compressed version I found the Missing Image.Png in Extra folder file I open that image and that show white screen image just like MC's Phone Screen Maybe Problem is that Extra Folder!
I really don't know what it could be i have the compressed version and the phone runs just fine, really sorry that it doesn't work !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Please fix MC's Phone show White Screen.Can't see any messages!
View attachment 2456560
You don't miss the background image, because it's not unique, but it's made up of many small npc/icons images, the side scrollbars ... and I'm sure that if they were actually missing, Renpy would immediately give you an error. Have you tried to load an old save (one of the first) and see if the contacts on the phone are there? You should wait for the new version and download that and I'd do a clean install without adding cheats or other external files, but it's a personal advice.

EDIT
However if you want to try, this is the original "phone" file that works for me and to be unpacked directly into the "game" folder

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2021
anyone knows how the interactions in the nightclub works? When I talk to some girls I always have the same dialogue options and they stop talking to me because they are bored

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
anyone knows how the interactions in the nightclub works? When I talk to some girls I always have the same dialogue options and they stop talking to me because they are bored
You, can have interactions only with a few girls, The werewolf cub,the teachers Noemi and Abigail,Emma,Granny,Lucy,Andrea , your friends Mother.
You have to buy the drink that they like and then they drop a hint, (werewolf girl, Abigail, Noemi) then you go there when they dance and tip 1000 and offer 2000 for sex.
the others as soon you gave them their drink they the scene happens (e.g.mother of Daniel you need sleeping pills, you go to private room and have fun.
this topic was discussed earlier in the thread, (and there is even a list with the drinks for the girls,) I just don't remember on which page it was and I'm to lazy to look for it right now.

Reactions: willyr3xeschinito

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v0.77 is out :coffee:

AREA69 v0.77 - Changelog Ingame

If you enjoyed the game, you can support me on Patreon, I could use your help to keep improving and developing the game! Thanks!

Thank you all for continuing to support the development of the game!
Also, the update is only $1 ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Okay as far as fighting the werewolves and vampires there's one more key element that I don't think anyone has pointed out, her name is Eva, our friendly doctor/chemist. What if she remakes the drug she used on her husband but this one will be a slightly weaker version of it? Or if she somehow makes a cure after the mc chooses to become a vampire or werewolf....or both. If the stories are played in a certain order ( like the boxing saga and then proofing her husband's innocence ) the mc will have a valuable and loyal ally, and if you add in the aliens who the mc is on...okay terms with, all he has to do is introduce them and BAM, their tech, her drug can be a great help in the vampire/werewolf saga, hell just about any saga really.

Reactions: ThunderClapper069

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is the incest patch available??

No, it stopped long ago (I do mean long ago). Mainly because it never worked right.

I have one that used to work (sorry whoever made it, I have no clue who did, if you see this, maybe you can tell us why it all stopped), no clue if it still does, but the patch hasn't been worked on for a very very very long time ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Subyan and John573
3.90 star(s) 100 Votes