Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
To anyone trying to change Rocky's name with adventurous codes, why not hit the back space key while Rocky is lounging by the pool at the very beginning and his name is showing? Is simple. :p

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
To anyone trying to change Rocky's name with adventurous codes, why not hit the back space key while Rocky is lounging by the pool at the very beginning and his name is showing? Is simple. :p
Shoot now I know why my MC has another name :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: for those wondering if there are more pages to save just click beside the 10 on the save screen

• Haha
Reactions: Angora Kitty

CTNK

May 14, 2021
我對這些東西不是那麼堅定,我唯一能說的是你必須刪除舊的 rypc。文件,關於 Julia,它在 100 頁之前由某人聲明:Dev somtime 使用其他變量,因此有時她被稱為“Julia”,這就是原因,因為在版本 4 之後沒有人做新的 I 補丁(此外,在我們的文化中,新一代人以第三人稱稱呼他們的父母,或者在極少數情況下以第一人稱稱呼他們的父母,並使用他們的 Nick- Sur- 或名字)
[/引用]
logical problem
If we call everyone by name
So how do you know the relationship between the two?
It's like it's written so clearly in the character introduction of the co-product
Do we have to rely on the imposition of imagination?

So why do you need to work so hard to start these works?

Direct conversations can of course be called by name
But during our activities here we are almost going through the third wall

CTNK

May 14, 2021
Drinking problem : fuck Elena when she is drunk in the Bunker 15:00 hs
Elena Prisioner : cant be achieved when she is your ally or dead / you have to fuck her when she is in detention (Bad Ending)
VAmpire Shower : fuck Elena fuck Isabella Anal when Showering
Playfull Vamires, See Elena and Isabella having Sex ; join them
Olivia and Ana: have a threesome with Anna and Olivia in the teachers lounge (you will need key from Princiṕals office
Crazy Night: I do not remember
for those QUOTE task
is there available when prison Elena?
or only base on ally ?

what's different between Elena prison\ ally?

is there any way to control Elena prison cures her return without game over?

is Isabella could being trust? then why she is rihgt hand to Vitor count ?

CTNK

May 14, 2021
It's unacceptable, Dev, redeeming shits like Elena & Isabella and condemning lovable Valentina to oblivion/cancellation!
IMHO, that’s really one of the best game, out there, but you just can't make this fucking shit up!
I think I don't make mistakes if I say Valentina's story has deeply touched many of us.
In the dystopian world you propose, she is like a relaxing bath at a health spa.
partly agree
for the former
The development team may be able to work on more interesting designs
but for the latter
The Witch of the Beach is indeed one of the highlights of this work
Developing for audiences that both are unacceptable choices
(Of course, it is difficult to understand what dirty number logic this is)
In short

Looking forward to the development team
back to shore

"We have the right to have Valentina who is young and mature at the same time"

thanks you
peace!

Reactions: Take The Red Pill

CTNK

May 14, 2021
that the Werewolfes are scared of you ? and that you can fuck like a vampire ?
serious yet dough: for the moment there are none both branches Werewolf and Vampire are being developed, afaik only different dialoge and that you bite Elena and Isabella while having sex ! and you realize that Julia is also converted :devilish:
there been having problems
any consideration under don't werewolves interact with vampires?
It makes no difference whether a werewolf is on a full moon or a sinking moon

thinking about how Amelia, as an ordinary vampire, can take the holy artifact?
Even Elizabeth became a full vampire after contacting the MC

kill alpha !!
kill vitor !!!
rule their family Build a full harem
horizon peace !!!

And since supernatural phenomena
So is it time to consider gathering the goddess and the living dead?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is there a way to have a gallery ?
There are two ways to replay scenes... One is to have MC fap himself in his room with the door closed. You get multiple replay options on the computer screen from which to choose. I tend to leave the door open so mom comes in and rides MC's cock but that's just my preference. The other way to replay scenes is to revisit the ladies in game that have replay-able scenes like the prostitute, the runaway staying with the prostitute, the vampire who hunts other vampires, the nerdy chick with the huge breasts at the book store, the bathroom mirror scene with either the angel or demon lady depending on your karma, your gym students, Uma the boxing coach and three of the other boxers once the boxing quest is finished, I stop by the boxing gym every Monday afternoon to have another round of special "training" with Monica (see images below), taking strippers home from the club and all of the sex replay options with Mom and Sis at home!

There is no menu option for a gallery and I'm not even sure if that would be possible in this kind of game format but you can CERTAINLY replay sex events in a variety of ways. Some are time specific, others can happen anytime you are fapping at your desk. The choice of how to play is fully up to you, my friend. I hope this helps.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

One of my favorite replay scenes... Monica on Monday afternoon in the boxing gym...

Base Profile Screenshot 2022.09.17 - 10.15.16.06.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.09.17 - 10.15.29.12.png

Arcanjoramosrj

Apr 12, 2022
I don't know if this has been posted before but I managed to solve the xvideoz problem.
in the games/kplaces/gym folder there is a scypt named gymfitness.rpy

if player.strength >= 1 and angela.known and angela.storyLvl == 0 and martina.known and not angelaGymFitnessChat[1]:
jump angelaStoryLvl0
if player.strength >= 10 and angela.known and martina.known and not angelaGymFitnessChat[1] and angela.storyLvl == 0:
jump angelaStoryLvl0

set variable angela.storyLvl == 1 and be happy

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019

"Sorry for the delay! Very bad calculation of the number of hours needed on my part! I already sent the test version, so the final version will be available for everyone to download tomorrow or the day after tomorrow at the latest if some bugs appear... Greetings!"

kuervo78

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes