Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because MC is totally oblivious about all the horror around him ...
Why there is
NTR is trolling of the story of romance with braindead sex, while this game has
outright trolling of MC from all possible angles, not trolling of his relationships,
hence the powers that be decided not to tag it NTR.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's so uncomfortable that there's no gallery. Is there no mode?
Replay, which can be viewed as jerk off when the Arousal level is high, contains only events.
So if you want to see a routine sex scene, you have to play it yourself and watch it.
For example, in the case of Martha or Alicia, you have to take a bath in the bath room to see the sex scene.
You can't see a scene like this in Replay on jerk off.
The problem is that there are more than one or two scenes like this. It's so uncomfortable.
I sincerely hope that Gallery Mode will come out.

Excluding this, it's a really fun game.

Reactions: M. Giganteus

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys, I have an issue with the alien book. It was in my inventory but I didn't read it and now it's missing. I can't find it and my quest says I need to read it.
I have looked for answers but with no help.
I remember talking to Anna during school but I can't remember if it removed the book from my inventory.
If anybody has some help, I'd appreciate it, if not I'll just put the game on hold since it's my final quest and it's bugged for me.

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
Stuck on "Very Close Encounter" Pretty sure I read the book. Says I must read the book but Lily doesn't have it. Can't buy it and not in the inventory.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
When I try to look at the rpy files they look like this(Any idea how to turn it back to normal?) Judt wanted to change my player name

[...]
You have opened the ".rpyc" compressed file. If you want to see the contents you have to open the ".rpc" files. However to change the name, you do it by activating the console (you can find how to do it by searching the forum) and change the variable sRocky.name="John" (it's an example) in sRocky.name="YourName"

Reactions: xapican

Archer_p

May 14, 2020
in the list of updates it says that you can already have an ending with Lucy, but it appears to me that it will continue in future updates, can someone tell me if it's a bug?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes