bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
I don't know know what's going on. I start the game, an I am just stuck on the first screen of MC sitting at the pool saying his name. I can't get past that no matter what. Anyone know what to do?

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
I don't know know what's going on. I start the game, an I am just stuck on the first screen of MC sitting at the pool saying his name. I can't get past that no matter what. Anyone know what to do?
with Backspace erase and enter your name of choice hit enter or just hit enter and you will be called Rocky

EnekoAigor

Feb 15, 2022
I'm missing 4 achievements that I don't know how to solve.

1 Unexpected Visits,
2 Contact,
3 Helen the Prisoner,
4 Azshara #3

Can you help me?

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I was feeling bored and there isn't yet a card/achievements list, so I decided to mine the code for it.
Some of the stuff isn't in the rpy files and I couldn't be bothered to datamine any further. It was really annoying looking for the translations, since almost everything is in spanish.
I've noted the ones that I couldn't find the trigger for, if anyone knows what triggers them, let me know. For those, I've added the console command to complete them, but try not to use them, as they should trigger in the game. It's just for completionists that don't want to have any missing (although some are dependent on your choices, so...)

Cards order is the order in which they are stored in the variable. Missing cards will use this number. The storyLvl values provided are only to use for guidance. DO NOT USE CONSOLE TO CHANGE THEM SINCE THEY WON'T TRIGGER THE CARDS/ACHIEVEMENTS:

If your achievement doesn't trigger, try to finish quests first, since almost all of them have quest requirements, many requiring that a questline be over before they trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Updated to 0.81

Last edited:

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
I'm missing 4 achievements that I don't know how to solve.

1 Unexpected Visits,
2 Contact,
3 Helen the Prisoner,
4 Azshara #3

Can you help me?
Visit Unexpected? not work anymore. I think it replaсed with I get a visitor. Old scene in image folder moved in separated folder. Dev probably forgot remove this. To open achievement and card linked to it, use console (see post 6299). Contact - go to sleep at pool, midnight. Helen must be prisoner, skip time to time she mastrubates and fuck her. Don't cum inside - or do ;) SexFighter most hard part. It mostly random, who you fight, and what sex scene it will be. So fight until you get this one.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
EnekoAigor

Visit Unexpected? not work anymore. I think it replaсed with I get a visitor. Old scene in image folder moved in separated folder. Dev probably forgot remove this. To open achievement and card linked to it, use console (see post 6299). Contact - go to sleep at pool, midnight. Helen must be prisoner, skip time to time she mastrubates and fuck her. Don't cum inside - or do ;) SexFighter most hard part. It mostly random, who you fight, and what sex scene it will be. So fight until you get this one.
you can only defeat, 3 and (Daniel, alter ego Arthas) of the 5 female oponents, with 2 of them you have H scenes, and Achievements. It is WIP, (quest is not finished yet)
No there is no trick, or at least I'm unaware of, only mouse or spacebar spamming. fill the sword and enjoy !
You have to win 3 times with each of the 2 characters to have the achievements.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
SexFighter most hard part. It mostly random, who you fight, and what sex scene it will be. So fight until you get this one.
If you enable rollback (DEVroll = True) you can just roll back and forth until you get the one you want.
You can also get the cards for the other characters (the ones you lose all the time) this way, because after the first roll forward the exit button is still there and you still get the card
Masturbate often and keep arousal under 50%
I think the cum effect only cums (hehe) at 90% arousal.
Also, you can edit the rpy files and make it so you don't gain arousal, although that's probably more effort than required (I just found the cheat cumbersome to use, or always changing the value in console)

Reactions: banuma and xapican

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Samu13 ;I was answering this other guy, and yes ,it starts fading in with 50% + as well as the screen starts fading black when you pass certian amount of energy and keep loosing it.
I personally don't mind since I have all girls for sex action unlocked so I can get rid of it any time, example spy on Julia in the Bath get 20% arousal then have sex in the shower with her loose arousal.
as well all achievements exept prisoner Elena and all cards (bonus for patreon)

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes