Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Plenty of content with no obvious use; example going to the club at night, interacting with the women never leads to any positive outcome. Relationship can be grinded to a certain point, but then you're stuck with the MC cumming in his pants and no indication how to progress.
When you advance some quests, you'll get content there.

The "evil" path seems to be a general dead end with some characters; example if the sister needs help with homework, the evil choice only loses relationship and doesn't add more "evilness". Only other choices are to move towards "good", or stay neutral and leave the event.
Again, when you advance her quest, you get more options for the evil path.

PS - deleted the game after getting robbed in the alley
This is a random event. Eventually, when you advance quests enough, you can beat him up. And there are achievements that unlock with this event.
You can usually just either save/reload before going to the alley or rollback and going again. Though you need the console to enable rollback.

Evidently, this game is primarily a "Resource Management" game, because you can't do anything at all without managing the arousal and energy bars. Even time is a resource, because clicking anywhere on the map advances time, so you need plan everything around this as well.
Especially at the start, yes, this is annoying. It gets better, though I personally just cheat the energy and arousal parts, much like I do with money in any sandbox game.

Most annoying part i found, you can't even go to sleep at night when energy is too high. So the next day already starts messed up, since you can only wait / rest for the whole night.
This is actually very annoying and should be fixed. Especially because you need to sleep to trigger some quests.

Yes the UI works in a sandbox-like system, but you have no actual freedom in where to go and what to do. All content is locked behind quests, and these are 100% on rails. So the Open World / Sandbox tags are rather misleading.
Well, yes and no. Many quests are optional and you don't need to do them at all. Also, you can complete most quests in any order you want. Only a few are tied to other quests.

However when having to show up in the alley at 4:00 in the morning, it actually starts a different quest on arrival, and you have to grind yourself through another eventless day
This is because multiple quests can trigger in the same location at various points. So there is an order where it checks for them. In this case, the alley first checks for Judy's quest, then for Julia's, etc. I personally don't really mind this. You were going to do the quest where you check the alley but something happened and you got sidetracked. Feels natural to me.
What annoys me is that some achievements are locked out when you advance Emma's quest to completion.

TLDR; The sandbox is sometimes a little clunky. And the rate at which arousal increases is way too unforgiving, especially at the start, in my opinion. The game has lots of upsides to it that, to me, more than offset these annoyances, especially if you use cheats. Despite being a sandbox, this game is not a grinding game. Almost everything gets triggered without having to repeat everything over and over again. But I understand that sandbox tolerance isn't the same for everyone, so if you can't get past that issue, then I guess this game might not be for you. Which is a shame, because the renders are pretty good and the story is quite interesting as well.

hjk112

Aug 11, 2023
It's a very interesting game. Unfortunately, many of the animations don't have galleries. They're too random. Works with great potential

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Lucky day for everyone. I was bored once again and I made a mod so you can cheat values in the game EXCEPT COMPUTING.
Computing wasn't added because it is tied up with other variables. Besides, with these cheats you can just do them all at once.

Unless the dev decides to change the stats screen, which isn't very likely at this point, this is a universal patch and should work with any version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might work on a mod to change quests steps back and forth, but you'll have to wait until I'm bored again :LOL:

Last edited:

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
There was pop-up somewhere in the "Sacred Sex" storyline that in next update we'll have some content in Aunt's house, also she said you're "a man of the house" now
When you finish the main quest you can imprison the main badie at the church. Once you do. This opens up a bunch of more scenes at the house and the church.

faceracez

Sep 27, 2019
When you finish the main quest you can imprison the main badie at the church. Once you do. This opens up a bunch of more scenes at the house and the church.
I saw church scenes but i'm not sure about house ones,if you're talking about aunt's house arent those just repeatables that you can get even before finishing the quest line?

I'd like to know more :devilish:

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
I saw church scenes but i'm not sure about house ones,if you're talking about aunt's house arent those just repeatables that you can get even before finishing the quest line?

There are a few new scenes. If you hide in each room at the Aunts house after the church scenes. Go back to the house around the time frame where they let you in.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018

You still get the repeatable scenes you did before you finished the quest. However, the popup at the end of the quest seems to imply that new repeatable scenes will be coming next. Possibly to replace the ones already in place, but maybe we just get more.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Area69 v0.81 - News!
9 de enero

Mostrar menos
Hello everyone!

I hope you have started the year in the best way!

I bring you the news after spending almost all of December with vision problems...

Content of the next update:

.Welcome from Emma, Sara, Olivia and Ava to the house: New scene

- MC's repeatable scenes:

.The MC will be able to sleep in Emma's bed when the bed is unoccupied: New
.The MC will be able to sleep in Olivia's bed when the bed is unoccupied: New
.The MC will be able to sleep in Sara's bed when the bed is unoccupied: New
.The MC will be able to watch the TV in the living room: New

- Emma's repeatable scenes:

.Emma visits Julia: Adaptation of the texts, corrections and possibly a complete rework.
.Emma in the bathroom: Adaptation of the texts and the scene.
.Emma returning from the bar: Adaptation of the texts and the scene.
.Emma in her room: Adaptation of the texts and the scene.
.Emma in the MC's room: Adaptation of the texts and the scene.
.Emma sleeping in her room: New
.Emma drunk in the kitchen: New
.Emma in her room with Ava: New

- Olivia's scenes:

.Olivia in the teacher's room: Adaptation of the old scene + New scene
.Olivia in the maintenance room: Adaptation of the old scene + New scene
.Olivia returning from the bar: Adaptation of the texts and the scene.
.Olivia in her room #1: Adaptation of the texts and the scene.
.Olivia in her room #2: New
.Olivia sleeping: New
.Olivia in the bathroom: New

- Sara's scenes:

.Sara returning from the bar: Adaptation of the texts and the scene.
.Sara in the living room with Walter: Adaptation of the texts and the scene.
.Sara in her room (Mirror): Adaptation of the texts and the scene.
.Sara in the bathroom: New
.Sara sleeping: New
.Sara cooking: New
.Sara in her room with Ava: New

Thank you all for your support, more images in the next few days.

k78

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes